jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Mike Huckabee preaches Christian Love

1. 0
    Sooner28posted 4 years ago

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/2 … r=Politics

The Biblical definition of the family unit is laughable if one considers how many wives Solomon had, the ostensibly wisest man in the Bible, aside from Jesus.  But I digress.

What if in the 1960s, I had National _______ Appreciation Day for those restaurants that supported segregated schooling?  Would I be held up as a role model and man of God?

Why, as a society, do we continue to accept atavistic bigotry?

1. 0
      rickyliceaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

HAHA why people still cite a two thousand year old collection of fairy tales is beyond me.
      "Mike Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas and Fox News host, has had enough of what he called the "vicious hate speech and intolerant bigotry" aimed at Chick-fil-A."
      LOL take a look in the mirror.

2. Josak profile image60
      Josakposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Frankly I would be surprised if they knew what the biblical definition of a family unit is, some people seem to believe that somehow bigotry is equal to tolerance.

2. SpanStar profile image60
    SpanStarposted 4 years ago

I have no idea what chick-fil-A means.

As far as the Bible go God has often when along with man's expectations. If more of the Bible is read there will be more situations where God has gone along with mankind's request.

Being held up as a hero regarding racial segregation most certainly was done before and during the 60s by a narrowminded people. But being held up as a man of God Absolutely Not becausee God isn't a racist for even if you are a racist  in the eyes of God if you change your ways he can still accept you.