jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

I will make a deal with the left about Mitt Romney.

1. JSChams profile image61
    JSChamsposted 4 years ago

All this yelling and screaming about Mitt's tax returns!!!!!
    Fine...I hope he releases more.
    In the meantime how about you on the left lobby Barack for some personal transparency?
    We knew all about GW's drunken binges as a frat boy and every time he changed his socks but there is a force field around Barack Obama and N O I don't care about his birth certificate.
    We all know this is a problem and true so will you take the deal progressive Dems?

1. 0
      Tawadiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

How about we see Obama's college records?

1. Paul Wingert profile image79
        Paul Wingertposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Are we still rumbling about a Karl Rove birth certificate rumor which started back in '07?

1. habee profile image91
          habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm still wondering about Rove's birth certificate. Do they issue those on Pluto? I think he and Cheney are long lost brothers.

2. Mighty Mom profile image91
      Mighty Momposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yo, Sherman!
      Mr. Peabody wants to set the wayback machine to 2008.

Barack Obama has already been elected as President of the United States.
      He's not a candidate. He's the incumbent.

It's 2012. We're now voting based on whether we believe Obama should continue in this role for another four years or whether Mitt Romney would do a better job.

The main problem with Romney as a challenger to Obama has been that no one (including him) seems to quite understand who he is or what he stands for.
      But as of Saturday he's cleared that up for us.
      He's Paul Ryan's boy.

Romney tax records neatly averted.
      All eyes are on Ryan now.

Not for anything, but this is the second time in a row that the GOP candidate picked a Veep candidate that promptly overshadowed him.

2. Chris Dane profile image60
    Chris Daneposted 4 years ago
    1. Quilligrapher profile image89
      Quilligrapherposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Interesting link. Thanks for posting.

2. Cody Hodge profile image86
      Cody Hodgeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Are you telling me that  Republicans were embellishing and distorting the truth?

That doesn't sound right...

3. Charles James profile image85
    Charles Jamesposted 4 years ago

The Republicans put up candidates who have flaws. So you are asking the Left what flaws Obama has? Presumably so you can exploit them during the election campaign.

From a Left perspective Obama has political flaws. The Right complaint seems to be that he has no character flaws. Why not take him on politically instead? Of course you need a better candidate.