jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

1. Reality Bytes profile image95
    Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago

In a small auditorium labeled BC232 a man is presenting a discussion on how the military industrial complex can spread a virus and use a vaccine to extinguish what the pentagon calls undesirable human behavior. Specifically in this case religious behavior.

Oh yeah, the government would never think of using vaccines as a weapon against the people!

Do ya wanna buy a bridge?

1. ChristinS profile image93
      ChristinSposted 4 years ago in reply to this

vaccines are full of bad things, but to make people not religious? I think not.  I don't trust the government either and I'm willing to at least consider many conspiracy theories, but this country is full of religious folks, so sorry  - not buying it.  I can believe they use vaccinations for other unsavory purposes though.  I have never had a flu vaccination and never will because I know what's in them.  yuck.  Just because you see it on youtube or the internet doesn't make it true wink

2. maxoxam41 profile image81
    maxoxam41posted 4 years ago

It is shocking but not surprising. Recently I asked a question to the hub community relating to the differential between the growth of the population and the decreasing of the food production. To eradicate the problem, I put myself on the seat of a pentagon thinker and the solution I came with was the use of a virus, for a mass killing. The only problem I encountered was its containment.

3. SpanStar profile image61
    SpanStarposted 4 years ago

If there is one thing mankind has always tried to do and is to Contol Everything and Everyone.  For whatever reason we just can't get enough tryinbg to contol other.  I could list so many examples but let's just look at a tiny few...how about tailgating someone down the road is that control?  Click on something you think you'd like to buy and you're redirected to items you have no interedt in-control, not allowed speak out about government officials-control.

We are kidding ourselves if we think people aren'i trying to find ways to control the people every day.