jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (12 posts)

Romney Advisers Admit To Being Vague On Purpose

1. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 5 years ago

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/1 … 97570.html

I guess we shouldn't expect concrete details from our PRESIDENTIAL candidates...

1. Credence2 profile image88
      Credence2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah and from where does this guy get his arrogance. He bashes Obama, but won't lay out a credible program of his own. 59 points? Indeed, damn, Wilson only had 14. He is just supposed to be taken at his word, merely because he is Mitt Romney?
      Yes, I have a right to ask for coherent answers to my questions and not just banalities. He also seems to think that he is special in the fact that he does not have to provide the public his income tax returns for the years where he could not have had  the opportunity to doctor them up. Damned Rightwinger, they annoy Obama for proof of his boyscout merit badge, while Romney is supposed to get a free pass on this?. NO WAY
      I hope that in the debating season, Obama carves Romney up like the spiced ham that he is.

1. profile image0
        Sooner28posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Jill Stein, the current Green Party candidate and former Massachusetts candidate for governor, said debating Mitt Romney is like debating a robot, so it shouldn't be terribly difficult to make him look bad fast.

Credence2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, Sooner, Romney is truly a cybernetic organism, but like most cybernetic organisms they cannot function without their organic components. Those will be removed from him during the debate and we will all get to see Romney 'unplugged'.
          Mr. Gaffe will almost certainly make a fool of himself on stage, so what else is new.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image61
            Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No doubt Fox news will return a "Romney won that debate"  and the sad fact is, that some might actually believe it.

1. profile image0
              Sooner28posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am going to go back and see if i can find the gubernatorial debates with Jill Stein.  I bet she owns him.

2. Credence2 profile image88
              Credence2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Even Fox would be hard pressed to put a favorable spin on that one...

1. Mighty Mom profile image89
                Mighty Momposted 4 years ago in reply to this

How quickly we forget.
                Don't you remember when Sarah Palin won her debate with Joe Biden?
                No. Really. She won it!
                lol

Credence2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, she won, there were lowered expectations as to her performance.She is the definition of ditzy broad.  We couldn't have Big Bad Joe intimidating or bullying her and , overpowering her with his superior knowledge. That did not take much, all he had to do was take a position behind the lecturn and not say a word. , Katie Couric ? did, according to FOX News threw her too many curve balls in that interview much earlier.

FOX news, recipient of the Ted Baxter Award for excellence in Journalism.

1. Mighty Mom profile image89
                    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm looking forward to the debates.
                    The gloves can come off this time. Hope they do.

2. Dr Billy Kidd profile image90
      Dr Billy Kiddposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I saw that. The issue is that Romney didn't have a budget and has said he'd give details after he was elected. Then he chose Ryan after saying he'd sign the Ryan Buget.

Then when people heard about what was in there, the next day Ryan says he doesn't know what's in the Romney Budget and Ronmey says he's gonna have his own Bugdge. Then, the next day Romney says he supports most of the Ryan Budget.

On and on and on, being vague, knowing that the $2 billion in attack ads will get them into office .... unless Obama people send in $25 apiece to the Obama war chest, whiich is sagging, so it can fight the lies....that while fixing Medicare he destroyed it! What next?

2. chefsref profile image91
    chefsrefposted 5 years ago

This is ideal for Romney supporters.
    They have a world of fantasy built around Obama, (or maybe Obama really is a Kenyan born Anti-colonial, Nazi, Communist Muslim with a Christian pastor)
    Now they can fantasize about Romney. His only concrete position is that he wants to be president. As long as he remains vague people can assume he will be the answer to their problems.

working