jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Social Security Administration needs .357 mag hollow points?

1. JSChams profile image60
    JSChamsposted 4 years ago
    1. American View profile image61
      American Viewposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am not an expert on guns and bullets. But I have no problem with Social Security buying bullets for the guns their guards carry. I know you wouldn't expect the guards to buy their own bullets. Remember it's not a matter of if they use the bullets on the job every day, we know they don't have shootouts everyday, they do use the bullets to practice.

And if you don't think the investigators or guards at the buildings do not need to be armed, let me just say Colorado, Wisconsin, Columbine. These guys at these buildings are dealing with happy people and really pissed off people. Earlier this year when I got discharged in the long-term care facility I had to go to SSA to make changes to my disability. While there a guy came in and just went off on the guard. He was yelling screaming and cursing. The were not many people there but I approach them had them all to go outside the building. After about 10 min. or so of this guy going nuts he stormed out the door and left. Afterwards the guard thanked me for getting the people out to safety but he also confessed to me he had one hand on top of the desk and with his other hand under the desk he had already pulled his gun in case he needed to use it.

JS, it's sad to say that people today are very frustrated. The economy being what it is, the following countries being what they are, people sure do feel like it's us against the world these days. People's patience are not good as they once were.

JSChamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was just a bit surprised at the sheer number I guess.

1. 0
          JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Looks like it's under 600 rounds per agent...

Not really hard to go through that many rounds in a year just at the range.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

"Responding to the large request of 174,00 rounds, an administrator on the SSA blog writes, “this is a routine procurement that we typically make every fiscal year.”"

http://rt.com/usa/news/social-security- … llets-968/

JSChamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yeah....that's still not really an explanation. Lot's of senior citizens get out of hand?

3. Reality Bytes profile image93
    Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago

"The Department of Homeland Security has redacted information relating to the quantity of bullets it is buying following a controversy concerning the agency’s purchase of over a billion rounds of ammo, which many fear is a sign the federal government is preparing for civil unrest in the United States

Given the fact that the DHS is also acquiring riot gear in preparation for civil unrest which could take place at the upcoming DNC, RNC and presidential inauguration, the purchase of ammunition in such massive numbers has stoked fears that the federal government could be preparing to use force against the American people.

As Mike Adams writes, “The U.S. government clearly sees the writing on the wall. What lays ahead for America is a day of unbearable reckoning. The financial collapse will wipe out savings accounts, pensions, investment funds and equities of the working class, all across the nation. Imagine bank accounts being reset to zero, “bank holidays” enforced at gunpoint. That will unleash a wave of violent protests, social chaos and even talk of revolution. The government will almost certainly respond with a declaration of Martial Law, the rolling out of highway checkpoints, and before long, the use of live ammo on unruly protesters.”

It is coming, are you ready?

4. Reality Bytes profile image93
    Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago

Now, despite ignoring requests as to why they need that much ammo, they have moved forward and purchased an unknown amount of bullet resistant booths to possibly be stationed at unannounced checkpoints throughout the country.

A press release from the company that supplied the booths bragged about the sale:

Press release date: April 4, 2012

Owner: Department of Homeland Security
    Project Description:
    Shelters Direct provided the Department of Homeland Security with this 4×13 Steel UL 752 Level 3 Bullet Resistant Booth.
    This guard building features a standing seam hip roof, a thru-wall HVAC unit, (2) UL 752 BR Level 3 sliding doors, UL 752 Bullet Resistant Level 3 glass and a Low]E coating.

These booths seem destined to be used at checkpoints throughout the country as DHS and other government agencies continue their full scale takeover of America.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/04/05/dhs-p … o-buildup/