Navy SEAL Bin Laden SpOps publicity -

1. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 4 years ago

Isn't it very wrong to use secret ops to be publicized for political purposes? Never before (correct me if I'm wrong) until Obama allowed the release of information so soon after the mission?

With all the leaks - a movie was made, and criticized that it was Obama's re-election movie - will not be released until  after the election.

And now,
    The book, "No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden," is set to hit shelves on Sept 11. It is penned under the pseudonym "Mark Owen," according to the publisher, but multiple sources told Fox News his name is in fact *********************************************

Thanks fox news - I'm sure this guy has parents, siblings & other family that you have now just targeted.  I blanked out the name even though it is very easy to find out now. But then again - this IS Faux News - maybe they got the real name wrong?

He Could Go To Jail for this Book
    He Has Upset Current And Former SEALs

1. Mighty Mom profile image91
      Mighty Momposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's very wrong on so many levels.
      When I saw the news report my first question was which side paid this guy to write the book, as the release date has got to be timed to impact the election.

My next thought was he's gonna be courtmarshalled.
      Didn't go to other SEALS taking revenge/retribution. But now that you mention it...
      What was he thinking?
      No matter how much he got paid, you can't take it with you...