jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What News do you think is interesting?

1. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 4 years ago

In particular, I love when old things are finally discovered for the first time, especially when ancient secrets are discovered through modern technology. For example, the buried pyramids that were discovered recently, old shipwrecks that are finally found, new species of animals discovered hidden deep in rainforests or deep in the ocean, fossilized animals, ancint remains buried in ice, etc. It seems like in this day and age there are few old things left for us to learn about, so I love it when something that has been under our noses for hundreds or thousands of years is finally discovered.

2. GiblinGirl profile image86
    GiblinGirlposted 4 years ago

I think medical news is pretty intriguing - especially when new cures (or potential cures) are discovered for deadly diseases.  There's so much negativity in the news that it's nice to hear about progress.  I also think it's really interesting to learn about what causes certain diseases to arise in people - whether it's genetics or certain life choices they made.

3. 60
    gautams1posted 4 years ago

I am very interested in technology and stock news. A majority of the news topic are usually about Apple, Google, Facebook, and Amazon. I happen to be a fan of all of them. Great question.

1. JakeFrost profile image60
      JakeFrostposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You'd probably be interesting in my WILD NEWS then, although the topics sometimes change they are generally based on technology.

4. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago

Tossup between business (local preferably) and crime stories.
    No. They are not one and the same!