jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

CIA training camps in Turkish for the death squadrons, what else?

1. maxoxam41 profile image79
    maxoxam41posted 4 years ago

Did you know that the army that is supposed to free Syria from the despotic Assad is trained by the CIA in Turkey? Did you know that they are called the death squadrons by the Syrian population? Did you know that most of them are djihadists, extremists and local mercenaries? Did you know that they come from Arab Maghreb, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lybia, Chechnya, the Gulf? Did you know that Saudis and the Qataris with the Turks are part of the American massacres perpetrated by those squadrons? Did you know that the Syrian army helped by the Syrians annihilated them? What else don't we know that the regular media hides?

1. Quilligrapher profile image90
      Quilligrapherposted 4 years ago in reply to this

A link to your source, please.
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6919429.jpg

2. MG Singh profile image82
      MG Singhposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What you say is correct. The USA has a penchent to shoot itself in the foot. Assad out of the way is only going to usher in anti US and west jihadi Moslem regime

maxoxam41posted 4 years ago in reply to this

If ever a Muslim regime has to replace Assad it would be with the US consent. So far the new elected Egyptian Muslim president Morsi is against Iran and for the US. When a Muslim regime is in an alliance with the US it is questionable because antinomic. Thus, the question is, is the concerned country financially supported by the US? And it appears that it is clear! The US is supporting Egypt explaining the possibility to install training camps and the use of its border to convoy weapons for the mercenaries.

2. profile image59
    Kyomaxposted 4 years ago

Whom do you work for?

Am I under torture?

A link to your source, please.
        No link=No source=No one should believe anything I say.

3. maxoxam41 profile image79

the same one www.voltairenet.org

Hubpages is an English language web site, Max. Where will I find your source in English?

4. maxoxam41 profile image79

Why would I create? To harm the US? It is not my motivation, however I need the truth!

5. maxoxam41 profile image79

In the first line of the home page you'll find the different languages translated, on the left or at the bottom on the right, you'll find a listing. Just use the cursor.

1. Shinkicker profile image90
      Shinkickerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The UN have confirmed the presence of foreign fighters on the side of the rebels. That's interesting, where have these men come from?

1. Shinkicker profile image90
        Shinkickerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The Guardian reported last month that there were 1,500 Jihadists among the rebels. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/on-the- … ihad-libya

1. Cuchullain profile image61
          Cuchullainposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Islamic Jihadists have for years , sworn to upend the "secular" dictators such as Assad , Gaddafi etc. Wherever there is an uprising( Libya , Yemen, Syria) these elements will coalesce to fight  in it.

The source that I have from a journalist stationed in Syria reported that 5000 salafists were to be sent to Syria a couple of weeks ago. What are they doing there if not to terrorize the local population, to discredite Assad's regime by stating that it is involved in murdering its people, to destabilize the country, to weaken it for Atlantists to finish it off!

2. maxoxam41 profile image79

It seems obvious to me. Someone or one/several countries want to destabilize the existing regime. As I referred to it those "rebels" are foreign salafists supported by the US, Saudi Arabia and Qatar mainly.
        As for the UN, it is not an independent organization. I guess by acknowledging the presence of hostile groups, it will encourage the US to pretendedly send "humanitarian" aid!

working