jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Here we go again....

1. JSChams profile image62
    JSChamsposted 4 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7127295_f248.jpg
    I am gonna be real careful here. All I am going to do is ask if anyone sees anything wrong in this picture? Yes I am being a Nationalist again.

1. Credence2 profile image88
      Credence2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it is a mistake to have the American flag on the ground, but not as big a mistake as supporting the GOP, though....

JSChamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Who said anything at all about the GOP?

2. Repairguy47 profile image60
        Repairguy47posted 4 years ago in reply to this

You must be one of those who spent the last four days celebrating failure.

2. JSChams profile image62
    JSChamsposted 4 years ago

Forgot to mention this was set up before an Obama event.

1. Niteriter profile image76
      Niteriterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Surely you have better things to do with your life than to attempt inciting discord over minutiae like this?

I always get that response from those who really don't want to talk about it.
        It's ok....you are excused.

3. peeples profile image88
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

As an American this bothers me and would no matter where it happened.  While it really has no meaning it is an American tradition to keep flags off the ground. It seems no one there seemed to think about that. Sad.

See if you look at it..what is going to happen is people will be walking all over it....

1. peeples profile image88
        peeplesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not long ago something like that would have made the media. This is the first I am seeing it. It bothers me that we have come to a point where people no longer care about our flag.

4. Wayne Brown profile image87
    Wayne Brownposted 4 years ago

The U.S. Flag is not supposed to ever touch the ground for any reason.  This picture is in our nation's capitol no less.....idiocy and the lack of respect for that we cherish is running high in Washington....anything that pertains to American heritage is down the crapper. ~WB

Now don't you just love how I was told I shouldn't bring this up? It was nothing?

1. Onusonus profile image86
        Onusonusposted 4 years ago in reply to this

A sad display from American liberals as usual.

working