jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What's inside the GOP Party Platform?

1. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago

Some really progressive, inclusive, rational ideas. Take a look!

http://www.vice.com/read/the-silliest-m … -platform/

1. 2besure profile image83
      2besureposted 4 years ago in reply to this

So much in here.  One thing that struck me is, that they want to sell our national parks and sell them to their greedy friends.  I pray the people wake up before it is too late!

2. 0
      Sooner28posted 4 years ago in reply to this

There comes a point when I am no longer surprised by stupidity.  It's depressing, but I become more and more desensitized as time goes on.

3. Credence2 profile image84
      Credence2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Go figure, the GOP was very careful to keep GW Bush out of site and mind.They have a rabid rightwing platform that if it were exposed for what it is would have the entire electorate for the most part, running for the hills.
      I can't figure why it is Ok for Romney to deviate from the party platform are we not to believe that he would adhere to it closely to appease his rightwing base when and if elected?

The platform is the road map of the political party, the "Mein Kamph of the Republican party, I don't care what Romney says, that can change like the weather.........

2. 0
    LikaMarieposted 4 years ago

Aren't they so special?  I think they came off the short bus that is so short, it doesn't exist...

1. 0
      SassySue1963posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Is this a joke? I have to assume it is since none of these things are in the actual platform of the GOP.
      If you're interested in truth rather than propaganda, here is a source where you can read the REAL platform.

3. Mmargie1966 profile image93
    Mmargie1966posted 4 years ago

Thanks, SassySue!  Now maybe sheeple will do their own research before believing everything they see and hear.

4. cainsurance profile image60
    cainsuranceposted 4 years ago

People these days use such faces on their own real faces!!!