jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (14 posts)

What is Mitt Romney hiding?

1. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 4 years ago

Why would Mitt Romney  have to remove hard drives,computers or wipe information from state computers before he left office? 
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/ … 0X20111206

1. GNelson profile image85
      GNelsonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

He is hiding something.  We can't trust someone who hides what he did in office.  Of course this is the same guy who lays people off and sucks money from their pension fund just to make himself richer.  He is also hideing his tax returns.

1. Petra Vlah profile image60
        Petra Vlahposted 4 years ago in reply to this

While he may be hiding hard evidence of his record as a governor, he is also counting on the short memory of many potential voters. As bad as this is, Romney is not the only one to "clean up" his closet; it has been done before and it will be done in the future

2. profile image61
      American Voiceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Why not, do you leave everything on your computer? Do you have every hard drive you have ever owned? Is there a state law that requires removal and distruction of certain materials after a specified time? There are many questions that one could ask. Better questions are:
      1. Who is going to be the best President for America?
      2. Do they believe in America as a Constitutional Republic or something else?
      3. Are they willing to take a stand for the soverignty of the United States?
      4. Are they willing to say the buck stops here and lead America?
      5. Do we want to elect a President focused on Globalism or one focused on Americanism?
      These and many more questions should be considered. Just Sayn'

Moderndayslaveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No.1  The last time I checked it was called "Public Office" and property of the "State " was just that. It belongs to the public. If he was doing something he needs to hide, he shouldn't be in office.
        No.2 I do like your  No. 5 question
        What do you think Mr. Romney will focus on? His Globalist banker friends or Joe six pack struggling to stay in his overpriced house?
        Let me guess,,,,, hmm

1. JSChams profile image60
          JSChamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey no problem......let's just round up all the hard drives from the Obama campaign.............

Right?

2. JSChams profile image60

Hell.....maybe we will actually learn something about him.....

2. JSChams profile image60
    JSChamsposted 4 years ago

There was video evidence on those hard drives that he puts raisins in his oatmeal.
    If you don't believe me they are being stored on the moon at Dick Cheney's base. You can go look for yourself.
    There is this thing called security folks. i have been a copier tech forever and you have to remove the hard drive from those things to keep sensitive customer information from falling into the hands of their competitors amongst other little legal things. I would imagine they removed them to make sure no one from YOUR bunch tried to steal them for the oatmeal evidence.

The left would absolutely crap their pants if someone posed this question about the Obama campaign.
    It would be considered racist.
    But for real I heard he doesn't slice his bananas when he puts them on his cereal. There has to be something wrong there don't you think?

3. profile image0
    JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago

What is Obama hiding about Holder?!?!?!

OH NOES! ONE-SIDEDNESS DOESN'T WORK!!!

It's not one sided. If they are doing stuff that needs to be hidden, out they go.That's why they all need to be fired.  End the status quo.

Good....I agree.

You get us Barack's college transcripts. By your logic he has something to hide therefore he should go.

Who said I voted for him?  What does "status Quo" mean? Do you still think that the president actually runs this country?

I didn't but you were going on about people hiding things....

It kinda looked like you were defending Mitt. our best revenge would to have the whole country vote for a third party candidate. That won't happen unfortunately. People will look for a D or an R and we will keep on getting screwed over. Business as usual.

working