jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Let me show you just how stupid the "racist"thing is getting.

1. JSChams profile image61
    JSChamsposted 4 years ago

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government … are-racist

That's right folks....PB and J sandwiches are a subtle form of RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many of you agree with this and please list your medications.

1. mio cid profile image68
      mio cidposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The nincompoops that make those claims about racism are  probably the same that  want everyone to measure their carbon footprint ,and regulate what we must eat or drink and therefore making racism, the protection of the ecology and common sense nutrition which are all common sense measures we should strive for   as the crazed  obsession of lunatics.

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

"The Pacific Educational Group is the brainchild of Glenn Singleton, whose mission is to enlighten educators about how public schools promote “white culture” and “white privilege.”"
    Money is ethnic morality - obviously.
    "EAGnews discovered that since the 2010-11 fiscal year, the cash-starved school district has spent $526,901 for services provided by Singleton’s Pacific Educational Group."

JSChamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am waiting because I know at least one person who ususally cries racism is likely going to defend this preposterous thing.

3. JSChams profile image61
    JSChamsposted 4 years ago

I guess I am the racist because I leave out the jelly.

4. HowardBThiname profile image90
    HowardBThinameposted 4 years ago

PBJs are racist?

That's gotta be a joke.

JSChamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nope......look at the link.

5. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

If I give this idiot a half million dollars can I find out if my ham and cheese is racist too?

6. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 4 years ago

Yeah, I can turn anything into evidence of racism too. It's not hard if you understand how to use fallacy really well. Most people can't spot a blatant fallacy, much less a carefully wrought and subtle one. If they could, we wouldn't have the idiocy we have in government and advertising.