New Political Movie Looking for Funding - Gray State (the movie)

1. lone77star profile image92
    lone77starposted 4 years ago

A group of American film makers have created a pre-production trailer for their vision of a dystopian future based upon events that have already eroded our liberties in America. The producers hope that their film will be produced, but that its subject will remain entirely fiction. They hope!

You can find the trailer at,

What do you think are the chances of this kind of tyranny happening in the next decade in America?

With the erosion of the Constitution in the last decade, I don't like the direction America is headed. Obama's kill list, HR 347 making it a felony to protest. NDAA giving the military the right to arrest American citizens without warrant, charges, access to an attorney, and forever!

I've seen one of the residential centers, with swings for the kids, and two 20-foot fences with razor wire at the top.

Hitler sold his people on tyranny by making it seem patriotic. It seems the old tricks still work.

What are your thoughts.

1. lone77star profile image92
      lone77starposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I guess what I'm curious about is,

* Would people go to see a dystopian movie that hit this close to home?

* Would they derive a positive message from it, despite its dark content?

* If America is really headed in this direction, would such a movie help wake people up to prompt them to do something about it, especially if it showed how the things we see today match a pattern of tyranny for tomorrow?