jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Is it a coincidence that the killed ambassador was anti-zionist?

1. maxoxam41 profile image80
    maxoxam41posted 4 years ago

Chris Stevens, former US ambassador killed in Benghazi, Libya did advocate the Palestinians' cause and had anti-zionist positions. Given his opinions doesn't it make sense now, why he was primarily targeted? Since Israelis have access to Iran and eliminate scientifics as easily as they did it, why couldn't they assassinate an ambassador that was an enemy in the name of Muslims' ire and start a possible third world war?

1. Mighty Mom profile image91
      Mighty Momposted 4 years ago in reply to this

...or get their preferred candidate elected to POTUS.
      I think the trail begins and ends in the US on this, Maxo.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

Yes, it was a coincidence.

3. HowardBThiname profile image89
    HowardBThinameposted 4 years ago

Probably just a coincidence. The fact that he was anti-zionist (if he really was) would have played in his favor, had the Muslim extremists who killed him known.

I think it's interesting how many people try to inject Israel into situations that probably have little or nothing to do with the issues. Makes me wonder if we're not on the verge of another round of antisemitic sentiment.

I hope not.

1. maxoxam41 profile image80
      maxoxam41posted 4 years ago in reply to this

If he was antizionist, it clearly sends a message to Israel, that he was against their nvasion of Palestine, that he was against Netanyahu's apartheid and genocide policy. He was one of the rarest person supporting the Palestinians.
      It is interesting that you among others associate Muslim people to idiots. You are talking as if you knew that they were  Muslim extremists the perpetrators. I'm wondering what is your source of info?
      So far Israel was involved in many terrorist attacks against Palestinians, Lebanese, Iranians, Americans (sept 11) and so on. To deny it is to deny their holocaust!
      If there is an antisemitic sentiment around the world whose's fault is it beside theirs. What goes around comes around! It is fair!

1. HowardBThiname profile image89
        HowardBThinameposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That might possibly be the nuttiest thing I’ve heard in a long time, Max.

There are videos of the attack on the embassy and still shots. The attackers were speaking Arabic and some are known Al Qaeda members.

Stevens might have been anti-zionist, but he was in no position to create any type of policy against Israel. I don’t associate Muslims with idiots – I have close Muslim friends, but they live here in the States and they do not follow the current anti-Israel thought. They’re actually very bright.

There is no/was no holocaust of arab peoples. You might want to look up the definition of that word before you misuse it again.

To each their own –but don’t expect others to follow your path to hatred of the “evil jooooos,” because most people have more common sense.