jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Historically polls underestimate GOP

1. JSChams profile image60
    JSChamsposted 4 years ago

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sh … d-gop-vote

Since we are hung on polls....read it and weep.

1. Josak profile image60
      Josakposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Most of the article dealt with exit polls which are irrelevant. I like RealClearPolitics which sums up and averages all the polls, they were off by 0.3% last election and 0.2% in 2004.

Of course your source is terrible too.

1. JSChams profile image60
        JSChamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey ....you use people like Huffington. I think they are terrible. Deal with it.

1. mio cid profile image60
          mio cidposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I can't stand the Huffington post, first because they are the leftist equivalent of Fox News, they are anything but fair and balanced, second because Arianna Huff and puff is the most annoying person on the planet,maybe it's because she is  Zsa Zsa Gabor in disguise pretending to know about politics.But regardless of that , to say all the polls are wrong and Obama is not leading right now is really laughable,not that Romney can't turn it around and win , he can , but right now he's trailing.And the  comparison between this election and the Carter- Reagan election is another  delusional ,grasping at straws , desperately showing to be in denial. Come on , are the republican operatives really  trying  to compare Mitt Romney, a guy nobody likes, who most republicans will have to hold their nose to vote for, with Ronald Reagan  who managed  to not only win the full support of his party but create a whole new species of human beings known as the Reagan Democrats? I admire your effort, and I kind of feel sorry for you, for the candidate your party has cursed you with.

2. Josak profile image60
          Josakposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No I never ever do.

working