jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

President Obama Approval Ratings Thus Far

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

According to Rasmussen Reports as of September 27, 2012, President Barack Obama's approval rating is currently 48%. while his disapproval rate is 51%.   The report stated that his current approval rate is similar to his approval rating in 2010.   The report further cited that the main issues surrounding President Obama is Obamacare, the unemployment rate, and  the continuing recession.  How do you feel about this?   Let us start the discussion!

1. 0
      Justsilvieposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Polls change daily and seem to reflect the pollsters’ leanings.

I do think you can’t depend on the polls for this election, but they may influence more voter turnout.

2. CMerritt profile image78
    CMerrittposted 4 years ago

If we want to talk polls and statistics………..Rasmussen just released that 59% of Americans believe that our current economic problems are directly related to the policies by the administration.

I honestly believe that this election will reflect these numbers, despite the Media, try so diligently to convince the sheeple that this admin is doing a good job.

1. donotfear profile image90
      donotfearposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sheeple?!   Love that term.  smile

2. Josak profile image59
      Josakposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Link? It's that evil liberal media tongue .... like FOX which has Obama ahead by 5 tongue

3. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 4 years ago

The only Obama supporters I know personally are either getting something for nothing or unable to read.

1. Josak profile image59
      Josakposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Which is weird because statistically liberals are on average 6% wealthier and almost twice as likely to have a college education and the high school pass rates are much higher in blue states... so the odds of them receiving something for free or being unable to read are a lot lower.

http://www.people-press.org/2011/05/04/ … -typology/