jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Ugh. Have you seen this anti-Obama film/ad?

1. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 4 years ago

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ … prise.html

Is it just a video, or is it an ad? It's being put out by a group called "Defending our Democracy." I can't find out much about them. They don't seem to be a PAC, but they could be. I don't like these types of scare tactics used by either side. I'm soooo ready for this election to be over so that we can get back to being "normal" (more or less).

1. Whidbeywriter profile image82
      Whidbeywriterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you are referring to Obama's America, I watched the film.  It was done by two very well known producers.  Desousa actually went to Kenya and interviewed George - Obama's half brother, who is very poor by the way.  Obama has claimed to be for the poor etc. but hasn't done much to help his own family.  I find that very ironic.  Anyway, the film is a true look at what Obama's agenda for America is, whether American's want to believe it or not, he does have one and it's not what our forefathers intended.  It is an eye opener and I truly recommend it for everyone to watch before this very important election.

1. habee profile image91
        habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No, I'm talking about a short video - not the movie you mentioned. I haven't seen Obama's America, but I heard it was very well made.

2. Faybe Bay profile image84
      Faybe Bayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You know I try to stay out of Politics, no I don't think Obama would do something like that. They are using tactics that have been used in the past by other Presidents though, namely Jimmy Carter refusing to campaign against Ronald Reagan as long as there were hostages in Iran. What people don't know is that every day Jimmy Carter was looking at plans to get those hostages out safely. People seem to forget how many people Carter met with in secret who had ideas. He never told us, they did. Ross Perot, among them, shoot, even Muhammed Ali had a plan. All of those plans were rejected. The ones that got approved didn't work. Carter wasn't using the crisis, he really cared about it. But yes, he stayed home, and during the 2008 election Obama and McCain stopped campaigning to handle the "too big to fail" crisis, but that was because they both agreed. That was under the Bush administration and McCain was down in the polls, not Obama.

2. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 4 years ago

I heard that in an effort to broaden his appeal and base, Romney is doing a short Youtube video dressed up as Mohamed pretending to endorse the GOP ticket.

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

3. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 4 years ago

Let the right wing psychos have their party, then run them out of our government! I could not care less about their clown car politics right now. I do plan to attack their lies everywhere I see them.

Here's a RELEVANT question: Where are Mitt's tax returns?

Who voted for all this debt we're in?

Why are we not filing charges of fraud, waste and abuse against our do-nothing Republican House and Senate?

How do these stupid, faked up lies tell us anything about the clown car's policies and plans to save this nation?