jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Just a little FYI, mostly OT, LOL kinda TTFN thing.

1. 0
    JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago

Whoo-whee... I've been busy lately. Most days. Some days I've had to pass time, and I've been around here, but things are just getting more and more busy.

Our wedding dress business is picking up steam, and so is my personal work. I expect to be fully-immersed in work by the time the elections are over.

So, love me, hate me, don't care about me, you should probably soak up my amazing wonkish(according to Wizard) awesomenessitude, cause you know you're going to miss me.

Just to make sure though, here it is... Unemployment is going to tick back up to 8% with the next report. Romney and Ryan are going to continue to gain ground in the debates. Voter turnout for Obama will be several million lower than expected. Romney will win by a few points, and about 15-20 in the E.C.

I'm going to end up spending a full work-week with our new business, which is mostly work I don't enjoy(but if it were full time it would pay *very* well). Tears will be shed(Joy for Romney winning, Tears for Obama losing, and tears of relief when I leave).

Starting Monday I probs won't be posting much, but I"ll stay in touch to throw out some facts and figures, and a little partisanship here, a little bi-partisanship there.

One last prediction: Crickets... they are coming to this thread smile

1. gmwilliams profile image87
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I wish you great success in your business!   You will be missed!

2. 0
    JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago

Oh, and about my business... I didn't build that(meaning the road that our shipments come in on).

3. PrettyPanther profile image85
    PrettyPantherposted 4 years ago

Glad to hear your business is growing even if it means you won't be around as much.  Some of us will miss you, if not your penchant for oversimplified story problems.  smile

4. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 4 years ago

You can't leave us! I really enjoy and learn from your grasp of facts and figures - especially those on taxes.