jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (70 posts)

The refreshingly non-Racist left.

1. JSChams profile image61
    JSChamsposted 4 years ago
    1. profile image0
      SassySue1963posted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol I like the one comment:
      "this has to be a hoax. Snoop Dog can't count to 10" only because then...at the end there is this:

"UPDATE: A Twitter member named DragonflyJonez is claiming that this is actually his list that Snoop Dogg published. No word yet from the rapper. Stay tuned.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-shepp … z28d3k9Y9t

roflmao Not even his own list!

1. profile image0
        An AYMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The neat handwriting is what I found most suspicious!

2. Josak profile image61
      Josakposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Seriously Snoop dog? As a representative of the left? Ok then let's see Snoop Dog is racist and a musician with nothing to do with the Democrats, Republican state representative from Arkansas just said slavery was good for blacks and made a ton of other racist comments. On that basis which side comes off as racist huh ? tongue

Don't play a game you can't win.

JSChamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

He puts himself out there and no one on the left debunks him or says he doesn't represent us.
        Have some backbone and do so if you don't agree with him. But don't fault me for showing him to you.

1. profile image0

You live in a strange, strange world.  Is there some reason anyone should have to validate themselves for the unrelated comments of an unrelated individual?  He's as much a representative for "The Left" as you are for "The Right".

Oh well because it is never characterized as an unrelated individual when some idiot you identify as right does it.
            It's you are all like that.
            You know that so just admit it.

1. profile image0

You're apparently an upset guy.  I'm sorry that someone must have made you so angry in past, but it wasn't myself.  It doesn't serve anyone well when you just want to beat your fists towards anyone and everyone.

This type of pointlessly polarized squabbling is the reason politics are defined by their remarkable lack of depth or honesty.

Go get a hug, buddy.  Experiment with the sensation of relaxing, possibly even smiling.

No....understand this.
                If you are a Conservative you will be portrayed in the most negative of light no matter who the dink is or how remotely connected. It's real common.

But boy the screams and yells if I turn the mirror the left direction. Just like the Discovery Channel dude who was armed with homemade bombs and took control of Discovery Channel.. Al Gore set him off.. he said so.
                If that had been someone remotely right wing it would have been something that was taught at all Tea Party(excuse me....Tea Tard) rallies.
                But he was a lefty so he didn't really have anything to do with anyone else he was acting alone and what about terrible old George Bush and Mitt Romney???????????
                So here's Snoop Dogg. Now there are people who will pay attention to that and agree and repeat all that. Right?

Have the guts to admit there are haters on the left. Quit deflecting.

1. profile image0

I never realized there was some context of deflecting because quite frankly there never was (At least not in this exchange).

I have no problem admitting that.  Both sides of political behavior are awful to me.  There are awful people on the "Left" and there are awful people on the "Right".  I really think politics as a whole needs to cool its jets so everyone can avoid these types of derisive spitting contests.  Different tastes in politics shouldn't divide people any more than different tastes in foods.

Why contribute to this system of thought which is so unconstructively polemic?

All one has to do is veiw the forums to know it's only considered polemic if it comes from the right.

2. JSChams profile image61

Why is it Josak i am automatically supposed to be in agreement with anyone right who is an idiot but you on the left will poo poo or ignore anyone left who is and idiot.
        We can all agree Snoop is an idiot right?

1. Josak profile image61

If it were a politician on the left I might agree, Snoop on the other hand is yes an idiot and more importantly he does not in any way represent the left which is why he has never been elected for anything.

Well any bozo who appears to be right wing always is supposed to represent me.
            Do you see the problem? Or am I going to get a flip response?

1. Josak profile image61

Actually i have made this point to you several times before with people holding racist signs in the tea party rallies it DOES NOT represent you or the right. Elected officials is another matter and talking heads with big followings is perhaps notable too. The example i gave is an elected Republican official, you gave a doped out of his mind musician.

Good! Educate your compatriots on here who do make all those assertions. I don't ever see you setting them straight.

Yep and people listen to him too.

2. Backwater Sage profile image60
            Backwater Sageposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Don't dog the dog, dog.

3. JSChams profile image61

I can win. The left has enslaved and dumbed down the races for decades all for a voter base.

1. Josak profile image61

No you can't for every example of some fringe moron on the left saying something racist you may have I can produce politicians and right wing commentators doing the same. The scale is simply incomparable anyone with half a brain knows that most of the racist reside on the right and a trip to any one of the racist communities online will prove it.

1. Repairguy47 profile image59
            Repairguy47posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Present your case, and don't forget to qualify as representing the right the person must be a politician. Your criteria, remember?

2. Josak profile image61

Don't give me that bull, I marched in the civil rights movement the only guy's on the right I say were hitting us with sticks and chains. For your information I am not white and I certainly haven't been dumbed down by anyone.

Blacks and Hispanics are capable of thinking for themselves (the inherent racism in conservatives assuming they have been brainwashed while whites are not is hilarious) and they have spoken very clearly about who they believe represents them in the political landscape.

You didn't notice but I never said you were white.

I don't care.

But you took offense to the idea really quick. Right?

1. Josak profile image61

Yeah I take offense, it bothers me when people try to revise the truth, I was there, I still have scars from a bicycle chain that some good old boy gave me and I especially resent being told that I am being dumbed down because I am not white.

I didn't say YOU. You are reading into things.

I never said they couldn't think for themselves. They are encouraged not to.

1. Josak profile image61

No one ever is, but actually considering that about 90% of black college graduates use Democrat created study loans and study aid programs all of which were opposed by the Republicans it's pretty clear to me which side wants to keep the minorities dumbed down (if either).

4. Credence2 profile image85
        Credence2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, Josak, I am sure to compare the musing of some fringe entertainer to the ideology of much of the GOP front and center? It is far more troublesome to have so called responsible politicians spouting such things.  The political right not only sees the world through rose colored glasses but tries to get you to wear them as well. Pure, absolutely 100% pure bovine excrement!!!. Fruitier than a nutcake.

Like I said....he's ok as far as you guys are concerned. It's a matter of tip of the iceberg and still ignoring what has been done for decades to the black community by the left. Keep them where you want them folks so you know they will vote for you.
          The free cell phone was a nice touch.

1. Credence2 profile image85

JS, you said,"It's a matter of tip of the iceberg and still ignoring what has been done for decades to the black community by the left."

I say that what was done by the left pales in comparison to what has been done and is being done by the right. I am a member of the t community that you seem to know so much about, and I am probably more qualified to speak about it than you are, that should be obvious....

1. profile image0

I dunno Credence.  He looks like a pretty big expert on the black community to me. (I mean it to be sarcasm, but it's just so hard to convey in text and now this little blurb ruins the magic of the whole sentiment)

1. Credence2 profile image85

Hello,  AYM, I do get annoyed with all these rightwingers saying that WE are all being played and are not capable of determining who within the political universe are addressing our interests and concerns. I guess the rightwinger have their agendas and vote accordingly, why can't anyone else?

2. Josak profile image61

The Free phone program started by Regan and made cellular under Bush?... Yeah you really need to learn the facts before you make dumb statements. It's actually a great initiative as I see it, it's really hard to get or keep a job without a phone not to mention it saves lives to be able to call 911 but the right wears that one squarely Reagan and Bush were not on the left.

Funny they didn't get credit for that now did they? Word last week was Barack was doing it. Right?

1. Josak profile image61

Word from whom? The only people I have heard making those claims are uninformed conservatives who can't even be bothered to check their facts. As I said I think it was a great idea and it's a positive towards them but to suggest it was some leftist schem to buy the minority vote is incredibly insulting as well as being a flat out lie.

3. Onusonus profile image86
      Onusonusposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you think that was bad, check out this crazy lady.
      http://mrctv.org/blog/obama-supporter-m … ss-whipped

4. blenus profile image60
      blenusposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Soooo, let's say Snoop Dog did write this; why does that make him a representative of the left?  Do you think the guy in Texas who hung a chair from a tree in his yard that represented Obama is representative of the right?  I hae not seen many on the left referring to Romney as "lazy" or "food stamp candidate" or calling him foreign or any of the dog whistles the right are putting out...  I can understand you may think because I support Obama I'm on welfare and living off of food stamps...  Well, I work for a living (I own my own business), I own my home and I'll be celebrating 23 years of marriage and I have four healthy and engaged kids who are doing well in school and are staying out of trouble...  And I know a lot of conservatives like to label me racist because I am in a mixed marriage and I do and will point out the racism of the republican party; but, letr me give 10 reasons why I will not vote for Romney.
      1.  He lies almost every time he speaks.
      2.  He changes his position at every turn he comes to.
      3.  He supports "personhood" bills that takes away the rights of women
      4.  He would bankrupt public education, fire departments and police departments to give tax breaks to the wealthy and rich
      5.  He's a war monger; while avoiding the war he could have participated in
      6.  He embarrassed our country this past summer by "insulting" three alied countries
      7. He will take away the affordable health care act and replace it with NOTHING...
      8.  He speaks before he knows what the whole situation is all about and puts his foot in his mouth...
      9.  He wanted to kill the auto bail out, and then he tried to take credit for it's success...
      10.  He is out of touch with people like me who have to get up on a daily basis, get children ready for school, go do a full day's work, come home in the evening and be a father and husband again (and that's not a complaint)...

Now, here's my problem with your post....  You find one "rapper" who may or may not have written this post, and you make a big deal about it, but you ignore the millions of blacks who go to school, go to work and are taking care of their families because they do not fit your agenda, hmmmmmmm.....

JSChamsposted 4 years ago

The left is as racist if not more racist than the right.

1. profile image0

I'm confused... are you surprised that a rapper would use a racial epithet?  I hate rap music and never listen to it, but I kind of thought that was common knowledge of the style.

Oh, its a rapper, then its ok to be racist!roll

Oh it's ok for anyone on the left to be as racist as they can be. It will get ignored.

1. Cody Hodge5 profile image60
            Cody Hodge5posted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's garbage and you know it.

2. profile image0

I'm just saying - is it any shock to anyone in the world that a rapper made a racist comment?  Really?  Would we expect Snoop Dogg's political sentiments to be laid out in thoroughly researched essay?  Perhaps a stunning new novel detailing the intricate ups and downs of each political candidate?

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

To me, when people say "them" and "us" it shows that they think there is some kind of division. Rather than being Americans.

Has Snoop Dog made it known he is a Democrat or left leaning? I have never heard a political statement from him.

I haven't seen anyone on here say that the actions of the extremes mean every single person of that political side is the same... I do see it a lot from you assuming every single left leaning person shares the same brain and beliefs.

4. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago

So let me get this straight.
    You post an article from a website whose raison d'etre is "exposing and combating liberal bias" about a list comparing Romney and Obama that Snoop Dogg supposedly wrote. But it turns out to be a fake. It was posted by some random guy.

And you use this discredited "news" story as proof that the entire "left" is racist.

How many fingers am I holding up?
    Seriously.  I worry you may have a concussion.

1. psycheskinner profile image79
      psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Seriously, dude.

1. profile image0

Your comment and Mighty Mom's that you were replying to really could have been enough for this entire page.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

No comparison, your side wins hands down!

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
        Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not many leftists call for killing unruly children...

No, they would rather kill any child.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/abortio … on-record/

You should check, not ever single left leaning person is in favour of abortion. Most of them are in favor of choice and would never consider getting an abortion themselves.

Abortion is completely different than advocating killing children who are already born who go against their parents wishes.

You obviously didn't watch the video, that child WAS born.

I don't watch exploitative videos that are used to make political brownie points.

That doesn't surprise me in the least. But, I'll bet you watch any and all videos that support YOUR side. Thank you for proving once again the mind of a liberal is closed.

2. Onusonus profile image86
                  Onusonusposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You just posted one.

No I didn't

working