jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. 0
    JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago

I went to Obama's website to see what he says about his plans for the next 4 years... I was greeted by 3 different splash screens asking for donations. The only way to get off the screen is to donate, or to click on the correct little Obama/Biden symbol. Then, i got to the main page, half of which is asking for donations.

Who is in charge of this mess?

Do you want to donate?
    Do you want to donate?
    No. Take me to your website.
    Are you unsure that you don't want to not donate to the non-Republican party?

Anyway... for all of you bashing Romney for not being specific enough... do you hold Obama to the same standard?

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

I agree.  His official website is horribly designed and seems to only want money.  And I do support him.

1. 0
      JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago in reply to this

What really gets me is that there are no specifics about anything... look at his budget and it says Obama will decrease spending by $4 trillion, Romney will increase it by $5 trillion, so donate or volunteer.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Quite.  "Give me money" just based on some nice photographs?

3. Reality Bytes profile image94
    Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago

They must be extremely desperate for donations!

GAI report exposes Obama campaign accepting foreign donations

This morning, the non-partisan group, Government Accountability Institute (GAI) released its 109 page report, the first ever analysis of election campaign donations issues called, “America the Vulnerable: Are Foreign and Fraudulent Online Campaign Contributions Influencing U.S. Elections?” raises indications the Obama campaign has potentially violated federal election law by failing to prevent the use of fraudulent or foreign credit card transactions on the official Obama for America [OFA] donation webpage. The use of the CVV number for donation transactions is non-existent by the Obama campaign among other suspicious activity.

http://www.examiner.com/article/gai-rep … -donations