jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (16 posts)

What did you think of the Vice Presidents Debates last night?

1. moneyfairy profile image64
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

I think Biden nailed it!!! What did you think?

moneyfairyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well I guess someone just stole my thread and took off with it... Oh well !!

Veep Debates: Your view and title wins.... Yeah you!!

2. Repairguy47 profile image60
      Repairguy47posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nailed what?

He won the debate that's what I mean. And in a much more pleasent way then Romney did in his debate with the President. He called Ryan out on his lies.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was uncomfortable watching Biden  interrupting and laughing his way through.  He seemed to be trying too had to appear comfortable and came off as condescending.  When they were talking about the embassy deaths, nuclear war and economic collapse, he didn't seem to be taking anything seriously. Inappropriate attitude canceled anything he said.

1. Repairguy47 profile image60
        Repairguy47posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh yeah, he did nail that!

2. moneyfairy profile image64

Thanks Rochelle Frank for sharing your view of the debate.

2. jaba219 profile image60
    jaba219posted 4 years ago

I thought the VP did an excellent job last night and really came out a winner at what he was set out to do, which was call the Romney-Ryan ticket on all of the falsities. In addition to tho those, he also demanded more information into the Romney-Ryan plan, which has and always will be rather vague, except for the part where they talk about "loopholes". Thats their answer to everything my friends, but hey what do I know.

1. movingout profile image60
      movingoutposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I might be wrong, but Biden must have won the debate! Why? Fox spent all day harping on how rude and condescending Biden was! lol Had Ryan won, they would have concentrated on Ryan's great handling of the debate, no?

1. jaba219 profile image60
        jaba219posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Cheers to that post!

Amen!!!

2. Seth Winter profile image84
      Seth Winterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm going to say that Biden lost....overall both candidates were lacking in substance but Biden kept going in for the low punches, and it looked like he was trying to hard. Ryan for the most part kept his cool and was a good debater...Biden was just rude. Laughing during Ryan's speeches, interrupting. Heck he even argued with the Commentator claiming she wasn't going to give Biden the 40 seconds that she gave Ryan.  I although thought Biden threw mud more then Ryan which is think was s sign of desperation.

Thanks for sharing your view Seth.

3. moneyfairy profile image64

jaba219 totally agree with you !!
      movingout totally agree with you too!!!

3. movingout profile image60
    movingoutposted 4 years ago

So if that's the case, Romney threw more mud and argued with the Commentator also. I must assume Romney lost the debate and showed a sign of desperation? Both Ryan and Romney gave evasive answers (or just didn't answer the question at all) on just what the details of their "Plan" is?

1. Seth Winter profile image84
      Seth Winterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm beginning to think that politics can't be argued. Or at least it can't on something that is subjective like the debates.  Honestly I saw both candidates give evasive answers. Although I'm probably somewhat biased due to Obama asking for a second chance even though he has clearly failed the American people....and failed to keep his campaign promises...

working