jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Politics get your blood boiling?

1. profile image0
    JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago

http://i.imgur.com/E0uIc.jpg

Shameless excuse to show off our new champion-lineage puppy, who is going to be a service dog.

1. habee profile image89
      habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Too cute!

As for politics, I enjoy them and enjoy discussing the topic with reasonable people, but I don't lose my temper. It's pointless. lol

1. profile image0
        JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I enjoy discussing with reasonable people... it's the unreasonable ones that get to me smile

On another forum, I was discussing with another (usually) reasonable liberal. He said 'Yeah, the moderator was clearly pro-Biden, and Biden bullied Ryan, but that makes up for Romney bullying the moderator to get more time than Obama'.

I pointed out that Romney was fighting for time segments he was set to receive, but the moderator was skipping, and Obama got 4 minutes of extra time. Of course, he didn't respond to that...

But, in a few short weeks, there won't be nearly so much discussion. It will just go back to 'It's Bush's/Obama's/Romney's fault', and we'll get on with our lives.

1. habee profile image89

Yep - Obama got more time than Romney, and Biden got more time than Ryan. It's a recorded fact that no one can honestly argue against.

1. profile image0
            JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Fixed.

See, that's what I mean... the unreasonable types will argue it anyway.

1. habee profile image89

lol Notice I said "honestly."

working