jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (40 posts)

The Proof is in the Pudding: The CIA outs it's own administration.

1. JSChams profile image59
    JSChamsposted 4 years ago

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20121019/DA20G2701.html

Not about the video. This is real gang and it doesn't go away because Osama did.

1. profile image0
      The Longhunterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The news media isn't going to cover it since they're in the tank for Obama and he just wants it to go away. According to Obama, 'If four Americans get killed, it's not OPTIMAL'

Here's the link for you.

'If four Americans get killed, it's not OPTIMAL': Obama's extraordinary response to Comedy Central question about shifting story after Benghazi attack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … TIMAL.html

Then there's this.

'My son is not very optimal - he is very dead': Mother of diplomat killed in Benghazi attack slams Obama's comment on raid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … mment.html

This is quickly becoming Obama's Watergate. Hopefully, Romney will bring it up at the next debate and slam him on it.

2. profile image0

Here's yet another.

CIA found militant links a day after Libya attack

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20121019/DA20G2701.html

It just keeps getting worse and worse for Barack Hussein Obama. Hillary may be willing to fall on her sword for him but his intelligence community isn't.

JSChamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You know I just can't believe she is willing to do that. I find it stunning given the ambition she has always shown for he political future to willingly throw it away for a failed presidency.
        It is scary . It is cult like.

1. profile image0

Kinda makes you wonder what she's getting for her trouble, doesn't it?

It does but what in the world???? They have asa much money as the Obama's and her sec of state career hasn't exactly sparkled.

2. Repairguy47 profile image60
          Repairguy47posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nobody is going to hold her responsible, everybody knows who the real culprits are.

Well I have spent two years trying to  figure her out because I JUST KNEW she was going to resign midterm and run against him. She had the opening.
            The only thing I can figure is she KNEW she would get labeled as a racist and she just couldn't have it.
            That is the third rail for a Democrat politician.

2. profile image0
    The Longhunterposted 4 years ago

I notice the Liberals are steering clear of this forum, JS. This subject must be too hot to handle for them. Either that or the talking points haven't come out on how to handle it. Possibly both.

Well right now they seem to be busy seething as much hatred as they can at Mitt and his son Tagg because Tagg felt the urge to defend his dad at at the debate. It's unreal how hateful they are about it.

2. JSChams profile image59

I can always tell when I hit the bulls eye because it gets really quiet.

1. Repairguy47 profile image60

You don't really expect them to come into a forum and try to spread propaganda that their dear leader has backed away from do you? but then again.

That's why I am calling some of the the proof is in the pudding. It's right out there in the open. that's the way i like it.

I kind of hope they do, I love it when they get flustered.

I do this because you come into a topic and here come all these links to sites with graphs and charts and numbers that have been manufactured for them for that purpose.
              I say look out your window. That's where the truth is. It's why most of my hubs have video with them so it can be seen and heard.
              No better truth than right before your eyes and ears.

1. profile image0

You need to find a video of Jack Nicholson yelling you can't handle the truth. It would apply.

I just think seeing is believing and I know you have gone enough rounds with Josak and Quilligrapher to know what I mean about the charts and graphs.

You know when we leave they are going to be all over this like a fat-boy on a chocolate pie!

2. profile image0

I would like to see how they manage to chart and graph the killing of four Americans to their president's way of thinking it wasn't "OPTIMAL."

3. Josak profile image60
                    Josakposted 4 years ago in reply to this

As for the militias that may have done this in the wake of the attack the Libyan government has outlawed all militias and ordered them to turn in all weapons, those that don't by next week will have all members arrested for conspiracy so it looks like that is being taken care of. Not only that the militia that is being accused had all it's headquarters stormed first by civilians in anger over the attack and then by the police to confiscate everything.

3. Repairguy47 profile image60
    Repairguy47posted 4 years ago

And don't forget the Canadians and British will be well represented.

Oh yeah but Josak puts up enough fight for all of them. i actually respect him fairly well.

Eh, he's interesting at times.

2. profile image0

From what I understand, he's done some freedom fighting and lost family in the process. He's a good guy. We don't always agree but I respect him.

I recall reading that which is why he's interesting at times.

2. JSChams profile image59

I respect his loss but that doesn't validate everything he believes. That's just where he comes from.

2. profile image0

All started with a sugary-sweet, over-the-top 'hello' that makes you roll your eyes from the very start.

I roll my eyes every time anyway, I fail to see the dog they have in the fight.

1. profile image0

But you know they'll frump one up. Bless their hearts, they just can't help themselves.

4. Repairguy47 profile image60
  5. Repairguy47 profile image60

" Nobody Died when Nixon Lied"

6. Reality Bytes profile image93
    Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago

http://sadhillnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/obama-humpty-dumpty-wait-til-they-see-the-mess-i-make-sat-on-the-wall-barack-hussein-sad-hill-news.jpg

lol

7. Cody Hodge5 profile image61
    Cody Hodge5posted 4 years ago

LOL, you guys are funny....

I'd comment, but context isn't really something the GOP supporters have time for.

Reality isn't something the Dem supporters have time for.

1. Cody Hodge5 profile image61
        Cody Hodge5posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Good one smile

working