The Extreme Right in Forums

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (108 posts)
  1. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 11 years ago

The extreme right seems to like to control the conversation in forums all over the web. the temper tantrums and insane, off topic ranting is out of control here. If it happens again at hub pages, I will deal with it outside of Hub pages.

My goal is to counter the extremist propaganda and to introduce the opposing view. If some do not like it, then too bad.

1. JSChams profile image60
      JSChamsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

"deal with it outside of Hubpages"

?????????

1. profile image81
        HSchneiderposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Why outside of HubPages? The Far Right Conservatives run rampant on this site. Why should the Progressive point of view not offer their counterpoints? Is this FoxNews? I think not.

There are plenty of opposing viewpoints here.

2. Xenonlit profile image60
          Xenonlitposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I had posted a topic that got out of hand. I wish that Hub Pages would keep the political posts somewhere else, but mine kept showing up as the extremists started ranting about anything they pleased. Suddenly I was prohibited from posting on my own post. There was no way to kill the off topic rants and frothing rages. Those people were still allowed to post for several days.  I won't tolerate that.

You just need to be careful. You got banned didn't you?
            That happens and saying things like you are going to handle things outside of hubpages won't help you.
            That sounds like a threat to some people. You wouldn't do that now would you?

2. JSChams profile image60

So is there not supposed to be free speech here?

1. profile image0
              jonnycomelatelyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Free Speech" implies "rights" but "Rights can never be freely exercised without Responsibility."

It requires that all persons discussing in the free forum comply with at least a basic level of intelligence, information, courtesy, fair play.   Without these attributes that so-called freedom will bring about its own down fall.

People who push their own agenda and use bully-boy tactics are not displaying such attributes.

IMHO

3. tussin profile image57
            tussinposted 11 years agoin reply to this

lol lol What do you mean you won't tolerate that? 

This isn't your website.

4. profile image0
            The Longhunterposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Xenonlit, the moderators at HubPages have a strange way of deciding what is tolerated, not you. It's your problem if you can't tolerate something, not ours.

2. American View profile image60
        American Viewposted 11 years agoin reply to this

JS,

were you just threatened?

2. tammybarnette profile image59
      tammybarnetteposted 11 years agoin reply to this

xenolit, I have had the same problem, I usually willtry to talk and actually have a conversation, but sometimes that does not work unfortunatley. My advice would be to just ignore. I had a little spat a couple of days ago, I do not usually stoop to their level, but this woman infuriated me. I didn't think I went too far, I thought she did, but the next day I was not allowed to join in the forums, I guess I was put in a 24hr time out, I don't really know, I was never e-mailed about it, but I assume that the arguement with the woman had caused the action. Now, I will just keep being respectful or ignore...lesson learned:)

1. Mighty Mom profile image78
        Mighty Momposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Don't ever let them see you sweat, tammy!

1. tammybarnette profile image59

smile

YOu are so right, Tammy. When it comes to this joint if it does not PAY, I will not play. It's not worth it.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image88
      Georgie Loweryposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The problem is when someone presents their view, we don't agree, one of us starts saying things that we likely shouldn't and speaking in generalizations and, the next thing we know, someone is popping a vein in their forehead, someone is frothing at the mouth and this person and the other one are getting banned. Introducing your opinion might cause some to get their dander up and then you go in circles again. We all have our opinions and, even when presented with information to the contrary, the likelihood of someone changing their opinion to mirror ours is slim to I-don't-think-so. If I start or am involved in a conversation that takes a turn like this, I just let it go. People rarely see a differing opinion as "this is what I believe." They hear "no, you're wrong," and it causes more problems than anything else. Someone who is going to turn purple from arguing with me doesn't deserve to have my attention, anyway. Either we can act like adults, or we should all take our toys and go home.

4. lizzieBoo profile image61
      lizzieBooposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Lighten up Francis.

1. American View profile image60

ROTF, Holy Crap, I have not heard that one in years. Excellent !!!You win best comment in this thread !

5. kathleenkat profile image83
      kathleenkatposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Who made you the forum police? Hmm?

I recall a thread where you mentioned that all Republicans are racist. I also recall a thread where you stated that Mitt Romney was mentally ill, then replied "yawn" to everyone who posted facts about Mitt Romney, then called either "racist" or "uninformed" to anyone who proclaimed they were a Romney supporter. Then, when I stated I would no longer participated in the thread because of its hateful nature, you "thanked" me.

If you want to talk to people about "the Right" dominating forum posts, then stop posting topics directed at "the Right" and insulting "the Right" so you don't give them anything to respond to. It is my guess that you have to deal with "the Right" "all over the internet" because you probably post such agenda-driven topics everywhere. Try being respectful and open-minded to people, and you probably won't get as much flack.

*Edit: Just reading through your responses here... Talk about the "takes one to know one" concept.

6. Bubba Jones 111 profile image60
      Bubba Jones 111posted 11 years agoin reply to this

You ain't got much room to talk. I don't care if I like wut you say or not.

7. lizzieBoo profile image61

Can I just say that in Europe, the term 'extreme right' refers to facists, neo-Nazis and  racists. Do we mean extreme right, or are we just talking about people who adopt a certain moral standpoint on certain issues?

Here we go again. Get yourself under control. I mean that I will handle things where I can moderate the comments and the discussion. I won't tolerate trolls being given free range on my forum posts while I can't.

I am hardly out of control.

You need to be careful what you say.
      You think everyone who disagrees with you is a racist.
      Give me an example of a good response so we have an idea......

3. JSChams profile image60

What do you mean by "given free range"?
      I have been banned before for nothing more than insinuating the president was shooting the bird at the nation.

4. livewithrichard profile image73
      livewithrichardposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Then perhaps you shouldn't start discussions here on hubpages if you can't keep up with the discussion.  If I were to start a political thread I would expect anyone that has something to add or refute to comment.  This is the whole point of having an open forum. 

We come from all corners, large cities of millions of people and tiny towns with hundreds or less.  I think JSChams mentioned he was from the South, I'm from Chicago... I wouldn't expect him to have all the same concerns or beliefs that I have but that doesn't make his concerns or beliefs any less important than my own or yours.

If I were to keep my head in the sand and only converse with like minded individuals then I may never grow or expand my knowledge base. I don't have to agree with people with different political ideologies but I can't just shut them out because of it.  And for me, if the discussion becomes a personal attack or constant mockery... then I just ignore that person or people.  I don't live in a cubbyhole and I know most people tend to be civil in real life and these forums give some people a level of anonymity to express themselves in ways that they wouldn't normally pursue. 

The only place you get to moderate the comments and the discussion is on your own Hubs or your own forum but you don't want to moderate, you want to control... there is no discussion there and no reason for anyone else to participate.

I can't quite understand how you are supposed to have these discussions without opposing viewpoints but apparently if you disagree with her you are out of control.
        I don't think she understands either how easy it is to get banned here.

JS,
          I'm not sure if this is your intent, but I think I see real concern and dismay in your posts here.

You're right. It IS easy to get banned here. In this contentious election season, it seems to be easier than ever.
          The line is invisible and it's hard to see until you've crossed it.

However, if you pay close attention (which I do), you will notice there is, on most threads, a self-censoring mechanism. If one poster seems to be going over the edge, it is noticed and commented on.
          When you start seeing yourself talked about in the third person, you know you're in the danger zone and it would be wise to give yourself a time out! lol

In many ways we politics posters are like siblings in a family. We fight like hell amongst ourselves. But we care for each other, too.

Kumbaya everyone.
          [official liberal communist theme song. lol]

1. profile image0
            JaxsonRaineposted 11 years agoin reply to this

For instance, if JaxsonRaine comes along and says something to the effect of 'It seems like MM has blown a fuse!'

wink

Exactly.
              I know you got my back, Jax!
              Thanks!

2. tirelesstraveler profile image61
        tirelesstravelerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I am from California; you can't get much more radical.
        If you don't like the way a forum is going contact Hub Pages and ask  them to remove it.
        It works beautifully.

Methinks the girl got herself banned again.

1. profile image0

Did Xenonlit get suspended again, JS?

1. kathleenkat profile image83

I would assume so. In my experience, he/she has something to say rather quickly. We would never truly know for sure.

1. profile image0

She doesn't know when to quit. big_smile

5. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I have run into that more than one, the rightwingers inane arguments and we are supposed to absorb like a paper towel, but they are always so touchy when they are called on their lies and misrepresentations.

6. Repairguy47 profile image59
      Repairguy47posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Its a forum, we can respond if we want. The only rants are the ones I see from you. On and on calling people insane because they dare disagree with you, tough world ain't it?

7. American View profile image60

X

"Here we go again. Get yourself under control. I mean that I will handle things where I can moderate the comments and the discussion."

Sorry to inform you, this is a republic, not a dictatorship. We have a Constitution that allows free speech, even if you do not like it and even the rantings you post. You got upset because several people called you out for the same things you do all the time. Whether you know it or not, you post the most uncivil comments, you cannot do that and not expect people to stick up for themselves. And hose types of comments is why you get sent to the sin bin for a few days and cannot post.

Having said that, I agree with you people do get off topic, sometimes in a huge way. DO you want to real people in when they wander, post a comment that strictly reminds everyone of the topic and to please stay on it. Simple, clean and polite. I have done that several times on ones I created and it generally works.

I am just passing on some friendly advise, what you do with it is up to you.

3. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 11 years ago

Here's how I approach it:
    I try to start threads that will excite (or incite, depending on your viewpoint) people to participate.
    Serious, silly, fact-based or far-fetched -- inviting people to jump in (or on) with their opinion, that's all that matters.
    Where the conversation goes from there is a function of who finds the topic interesting/provocative.
    Usually, that means attracting a disproportionate amount of attention from the "other side."
    But who shows up and what they say is not my responsibility. It's theirs.
    It's not necessary to reply to every post -- or any post!

After the OP, I don't consider it "my" thread.
    Sometimes I contribute heavily.
    Other times, if things become too heated or snarky, I walk away and say, "Have at it, boys (and girls)."
    Or leave and come back several posts later to rejoin the conversation wherever it happens to have (d)evolved to by that time. smile
    I may not agree with or even like what's being said. But hey -- it's not about me. I can stop contributing and move on.
    Luckily, there are always a ton of other threads to jump into!

Regardless of who starts a thread, my responsibility is to my own posts.
    Period.
    MM

Hey Mom guess what? We agree! smile Yay!
      Maybe you can help her understand that just becasue I disagree I am not a racist troll. I am not even sure she understands that.

JS,
        I know! Pretty cool, eh?
        See my post below, which I was writing as you posted yours.
        smile
        MM

2. American View profile image60

MM,

You said it perfectly, and you do start some cool threads.

smile

4. JSChams profile image60
    JSChamsposted 11 years ago

See we have to find a way to get Xenon to understand what discussion means.
    Even we Conservatives can have a discussion.
    big_smile

I wonder if she knows Conservative women bear their young live?

A noble goal, JS.
      Meanwhile, you've got the start of what could (possibly) be a good hub or forum thread:
      "Dispelling the stupidest myths and misconceptions about conservatives."
      Easily expandable to address the myths and misconceptions about liberals.
      lol lol

I've gotta go work now.
      Catch y'all later. (Or to be inclusive of others here, "all y'all").
      MM

5. maxoxam41 profile image64
    maxoxam41posted 11 years ago

I'm encouraging you to do so Xenonlit!

No, really. I have been doing this for a long time and know when it's a waste of time. At least this discussion got through to some people and stopped the ranting.

6. janderson99 profile image53
    janderson99posted 11 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7287695_f248.jpg

7. Xenonlit profile image60

It's not that I really care about hub pages forums or being banned. There are better places to be than where the extreme right  dominate and manipulate. I will get my two cents in, don't worry.

But Xenonlit,
      It's not fair to ask people to use tactics beyond what they know!
      Not everyone who posts uses dominance and manipulation.
      And even if they do, if we let it ruin our day, then they've won.
      Don't let them!!
      MM

I could not care less. Again. If it does not pay, I will not waste my time with it here. This is not a family or a community. It is a place to get paid.

Why does an opposing viewpoint freak you out so bad Xenon. You should be a Conservative and all you hear when you come here in how Evil you are.

JS, present company excluded, but I know of who she speaks....none hear today or tonight.....have you noticed, I think maybe some of them are being punished...

Well I was actually afraid she got banned earlier because there was some real unfortunate wording early on.
              It is not hard at all to get banned here. I don't want to see that because you lose the opportunity to learn and put forth possible good things.

Go back and look at the first five or ten posts and she dang near came unglued on me for nothing. Literally nothing.

JS, I think it hurt her feelings, and I understand...it just happened to me a couple of days ago and I was not the one being insane....but I think the one's who have been very hateful are being punished today....it's been really quite

Well I don't see that I could have hurt her feelings but I may be wrong. I don't try to do that.
                  I use some strong thoughts and words sometimes but I respect most of the folks here.
                  Xenonlit concerns me because she seems to believe if you are not a Democrat....and ironically I am a registered democrat...then you ARE a racist. She seems to believe that motivates any Conservative thought and she is wrong. That's all I try to get across to her.

JS, You know I like you, we may disagree, but you are respectful...I mean someone else has been very cruel to her and then they punished her, and that hurt her and made her mad...I understand...I have been called every name in the book by the "disrespectfuls" It makes the blood boil...Have you read her profile? She is a very well educated person...it's hard from our side JS, we are the "love everybody" folks, it's our ideology, and we do not understand when those that are hateful bullies get away with murder...we want right and good to conquer the evils...in a nut shell, that's my two cents(mispelled on pupose,lol)

8. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 11 years ago

Sometimes all I can do after reading through some of these threads is to chuckle.   I think we need to mute all political commercials, throw away the flyers and turn off the news, and stay out of political forums if we can't discuss and behave like grown ups.  It's politics!  Remember??
    Countering one extreme with the opposite extreme is hardly the best way to reach people.  It only causes further polarization.

1. badmofo profile image60
      badmofoposted 11 years agoin reply to this

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.

Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."

- George Bernard Shaw

Then again maybe a man has the frigging sense to know that some of the people are led by the nose and he does not wish to be. It's called common sense.

Fully agree. For feelers, to be part of large bodies is their common sense. For thinkers, to be part of large bodies in nonsensical.  smile

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...it takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction"...Albert Einstein smile

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, and its not the most intelligent that survives, It is the one that is the most adaptable to change...Charles Darwin

Precisely.....which is why I won't be voting for either one of those dolts and can't believe people are wasting time on them.

I wouldn't let anybody know I was out of it enough to consider voting for either of them. Geez.

badmofo, I understand and respect your point of view smile I am actually voting for Obama, I have reasons wrote all over the forums and in my hubs...but I respect your right to believe as you so wish, that is actually why I will vote Obama, I believe in everybodies right to choose.

2. tammybarnette profile image59

Badmofo, If a "feeler" is someone who has feelings, yes I am..I am not a robot nor a computer, so yes I have feelings...do they get the better of me sometimes? Sure, they do, I am human...but my vote can not only be about how I feel, sure I believe what I have been through in life dictates my personal views, my personality, but it does not mean I am not intelligent...and yes I would vote for anyone who represnted my beliefs...black, white, purple..man, woman, R, D, other...to thine onself be true smile

9. badmofo profile image60
    badmofoposted 11 years ago

Right. I understand perfectly. the initial subtext was intended as a veiled attack which was just restated here. That's cool. It's a formula. Subtext isn't slick. Just state what the heck you mean. I guess you couldn't answer my questions because they were meant as an insult. Right on. Nice try.Trying to get you to answer one question shouldn't be complex, but it certainly is. I already told you I wasn't a collectivist. DId you hear that part? I am brave enough to do something different, but it won't be through your organization. You brought up courage, change, and genius. I guess that sounds smart!, but you can't even make your insult relevant. Nothing I said is complex because it makes sense. What you said is complex. You have yourself a great evening.

badmofo, I think you misunderstand completely, but that is fine...it is not my org. another hubber started that long before I came to the hubpages...I do not need slick subtext, I am honest...I was not insulting you, not in my bag of tricks...was only making a point...and yes, you do have feelings don't you, angry ones...I do not understand your anger, I felt you were be condescending and I do not appreciate it, so there we are....

Funny. I haven't a bit of anger. I'm sorry you FELT I was being condescending (caught that from you earlier), but that's how FEELERS HEAR. Their FEELINGS create their thoughts. If you were me, YOU'D be angry. It's just an exercise. It's a different brand of brain. Why you couldn't answer the question is because your feeling were creating thoughts about organizations, family history, and all that other stuff. You are who the politicians and the companies market to who buy it wholesale. You are who doesn't realize that it doesn't matter which one you pick because 75% of each are EMOTIONAL so whatever gets to some majority will get one of their people (either one) in. If they try to do other than what the Crown orders them to do, they are executed. Did you notice the video of Jackie O immediately after John was executed? Did you see her reach immediately behind his head and grab something (whereas ordinarily people would have taken a few minutes to get their heads around that their spouse was just shot)?  What was it? The people who run this show call everyone "cattle". Did you know that? So all that stuff about who appeals to each side and that is.......it's a game show. Most of the people will be continue to be caught up in the game show.

Cattle are fully on both sides. Emotions have no I.Q.

More condescention...blah blah blah....Were our Fore Fathers a group? Are families groups? I can see your IQ is showing smile Enjoy voting for someone or nobody, I came to talk, have a conversation, not to argue with arrogance.....

10. badmofo profile image60
    badmofoposted 11 years ago

There was never any argument or any arrogance. Emotions and I.Q. was never directed at you. That's just how things work (doesn't matter how anybody FEELS about it including you or me). I was merely trying to get you to answer one question (introduced by you) in a cohesive way, but I got bored of that (not your fault.....just how things work). What did Jackie O grab? Why? That should change what you think about politics altogether is the point. Just that one little piece. No groups will be enlightening you to that. That's not what groups talk or THINK about.  wink

badmofo...I am not about groupthink...I love conspiracy theories, and believe there is always a slim line of truth there...If you are saying that the top is an Aristocracy, I agree...I wedge my bet, that if the votes DO count at all, then our people would be better served by a democratic ideology, it buys time....because it will take group effort if we face revolution or enlightenment...

I hear you (really do). Revolutiion or enlightenment still require mostly one's own preparation though. They don't call in UN monitors to make sure our votes are counted "correctly". it really may NOT matter how we vote (regardless of who for), but hopefully enough people have finally had enough to try something outrageous (which still may not matter) because this time we really  really don't have anything to lose.Nothing's what it looks like, but they don't have to make it look that good for us to just go along with whatever.  The conspiracy is what people debate each other about that doesn't even really exist while they do whatever they want. They were sick enough of Bush to try the black guy. Now they've really had it with both parties enough to be looking at some radical new choices. It should be interesting.

11. profile image0
    The Longhunterposted 11 years ago

Xenonlit,

You do understand the concept of a forum, right? There will be opposing views. You can't block the non-Obama Kool-aide Drinkers.

If you want to get into a discussion where everyone will agree with everything you say, perhaps you'd be better off having a Barack Hussein Obama Coffee Clutch in your own home where you can invite only like minded people. It would certainly work much better than posting leading questions like, "Is Mitt Romney mentally stable enough to be President?," then getting upset when we don't all agree to the point you start insulting other hubbers.

You are a troll. I know trolls and I know how to deal with them. This means ignoring just about anything you post. Ever.

1. kathleenkat profile image83

Then why are you replying to their post directly? Like I said, takes one to know one.

1. profile image0

I'll stick by what kathleenkat wrote. Some people just don't learn.

1. American View profile image60

That sums it up.

12. profile image0
    jonnycomelatelyposted 11 years ago

The best idea is to drop the "god" idea completely.    It's a nonsense.

13. profile image0
    HowardBThinameposted 11 years ago

The important thing is to be respectful of others - even if you disagree. Calling folks "crazy" or "extremist" isn't conducive to a discussion.

While we all have our own ideas - especially when it comes to politics, we need to leave the slams directed at the politicians and not at our fellow posters.

14. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 11 years ago

In America the terms: "'extreme right' refers to facists, neo-Nazis and  racists", means 'in waiting'.

1. lizzieBoo profile image61

Wow. I really hadn't come across any of those on here. Happy-clappy Bible know-it-alls yes, but not what I would call potential Nazis.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)