jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Are we headed for a split decision for POTUS??

1. habee profile image89
    habeeposted 4 years ago

More and more anchors and writers are discussing the possibility that one man might win the EC and the other the popular vote. Ugh. I don't want to go through another 2000-like debacle. We're divided enough, already. The report I heard tonight says it looks like IF this were to happen, it would likely be R getting the pop vote and O winning the EC. To all my conservative pals here: If that happens, suck it up! I will. lol

1. Repairguy47 profile image61
      Repairguy47posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Rasmussen has Romney up by 5 maybe 6 points, pay attention to that poll its usually very accurate. If it happens the way you describe its not a matter of sucking it up, whoever takes the EC is the president, its how we do it.

1. habee profile image89
        habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Good to hear. We don't need any rioting by extremists - from either side.

Wait...I'm not sure that sounded right. I'm not accusing you of being an extremist!

2. profile image0
      JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's what the gallup polls seem to be indicating...

I don't foresee Obama taking the popular vote. I don't think it's possible, unless some huge change happens.

Honestly, I think polls are under-polling Conservatives, because they are and are going to be much more energized, turning out in 2008-fervor. The left, on the other hand... I'm just not seeing it.

I've seen pics all around California that people have taken... Romney signs are out-numbering Obama signs in tons of places. Doesn't mean he'll take CA, just means that conservatives are mad.

2. profile image0
    JaxsonRaineposted 4 years ago

In all actuality, I think Romney is going to win by ~9% of the popular vote, and win by ~80 EC votes.

3. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 4 years ago

Come on people. It's a circus. And welfare is the bread.

Get it?

No?

No.

1. habee profile image89
      habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

But which one's Nero? Or maybe it should be Nemo. lol

1. janesix profile image60
        janesixposted 4 years ago in reply to this

They are both Nero. The whole thing is Nero.

Do you really not see that?

working