If you want an answer that satisfies your needs, just ask Mitt. Here are some of his famous quotes.
• “I respect and will protect a woman’s right to choose.” ~ Mitt Romney
• “I never really called myself pro-choice.” ~ Mitt Romney
• “Roe v. Wade has gone too far.” ~ Mitt Romney
• “I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years we should sustain and support it.” ~ Mitt Romney
• “When I am asked if I am pro-choice or pro-life, I say I refuse to accept either label.” ~ Well. There seems to be a ring of truth in that one.
• “Immigrants should have a chance to obtain citizenship.” ~ Mitt Romney
• “I think there should be no special pathway to citizenship. I feel that’s the course we ought to take.” ~ Mitt Romney
• “I mean, I say that jokingly, but it would be helpful to be Latino.” ~ Mitt Romney
• I have a gun of my own. I go hunting myself. I’m a member of the NRA and believe firmly in the right to bear arms.” ~ Mitt Romney
• “I don’t personally own a gun. My son does.” ~ Mitt Romney
• “I think the global warming debate is now pretty much over and people recognize the need associated with providing sources which do not generate the heat that is currently provided by fossil fuels …” ~ Mitt Romney
• “I have to tell you with regards to global warming that that’s something, which, you’re right, the scientists haven’t entirely resolved…” ~ Yep. Him again.
• “This is a campaign about the 100 percent.” ~ Mitt Romney
• “There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what… My job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.” ~ Some guy who looks an awful lot like Mitt Romney
I was just thinking about this - and wondering about trusting either candidate. After reading your list - I think Romney sounds infinitely more trustworthy than Obama. Originally, I wasn't going to vote - but now I think I will...for Romney.
Did you read what was written here? Can you picture Romney dealing with world leaders effectively when he keeps changing his views? I am astounded by your response!
No I don't trust Romney and Ryan for these reasons and more. They do not seem to have the everyday persons best interest in mind.
Call me old fashioned, but I couldn't vote for Romney on the grounds that he just seems to be a bit of a nut case.
I am betting that Obama has the same list, at least as long. I know for a fact that he was originally against gay marriage and now is for it. So showing these quotes without showing quotes from Obama is obviously biased, which I am guessing you know and is your point.
Both are (and for that matter 99% of all politicians) are liars.
I will be voting for Romney because Obama is just too sneaky. He could have prevented the attack in Libya and didn't because it was a campaign year. He wants to make illegals legal without going through the process that many of our ancestors had to go through. Obama no longer thinks that people on welfare should have to prove they are looking for work, and wants to give them more money. Unemployment is way too high and he has done nothing for job creation. To me, Obama has done nothing. Romeny may be wealthy (which so is Obama) but at least he has a prove track record of making money and obviously knows how to handle money which is what this country needs.
So, Obama let an Ambassador be killed because it's an election year. How ridiculous. At least when Obama changed his mind about gay marriage he didn't change it back the next day...
I think my brain just melted. You know, two thirds of all statistics are completely made up. Herbert Hoover and George W. Bush were also presidents with strong business backgrounds, and they both oversaw the worst economic crises in the country's history. Also, Obama doesn't want to just "make illegals legal", a lot of people are super pissed because he's done nothing about comprehensive immigration reform, as promised. 31 consecutive months of private sector job growth, the lowest rate of unemployment in 4 years, consumer confidence and the stock market at 5-year highs... etc. Please, turn off Fox News and start reading.
How could you not trust someone so heavily recommended by a man of great compassion (You're Fired!!) who wears somebody's pet bird on his head and takes such down to earth advantage of the latest banking and credit trends???
We can only trust Romney as far as his magical underwear can carry him.
There is evidence to show the Libya incident was not a protest over some movie. It was planned and we were warned. To me Obama is the snake in the garden and needs to be gone. He will cost me too much money in forced healthcare and welfare and illegals. If he gets reelected I'm going to start stocking up on ammo because I've seen the division and turmoil that has happened to this country over the past four years. Plus, I don't believe Obama to be very patriotic and that is a big issue. Everything he said he'd do he hasn't done.
chaoticpsyche, I looked over at your hub and noticed you are new here, welcome to the hubpages This is actually kind of one of those comedic forums, so please do not be offended...but, be ready, because we do have some knock out debates on some forums, but it all good natured for the most part, I have actually learned a lot here...I do want to be honest with you, I do support Obama, but you are entitled to your opnions as much as any here, you will love it If some are rude (and some are) just ignore them...Welcome
I see a lot of angry political ranting over what someone will do, as though we all have clairvoyant powers to gaze into the future.
Yes, just go ahead and lock yourself inside, stock up on ammo and fuel, etc., because the Mexicans are going to overrun us, everything is going to burn, and the world is ending in a month. Ehrmahgerd, more affordable healthcare, it burnses us!
by Valerie Washington4 years ago
Do you agree with this crap? Mitt Romney, in a leaked video stated some interesting opinions of his perspective of certain Americans. Believing his was speaking privately, he stated that the 47% of Americans who support...
by Simon Cook7 years ago
I'm an Englishman living in the US and when I first moved to the US everyone respected the president, and while people didn't agree with the president at times, there was no witch hunt to destroy his reputation.Now,...
by mio cid4 months ago
The man is truly embarrassing,he is incapable of answering a single question on any topic because of the fear of the extreme right which makes him give nonsensical answers and look like a mumbling fool when asked...
by John Coviello4 years ago
Mitt Romney Has a 20 Point Lead in South Carolina. Is the GOPNomination Over? I thought that Romney would take New Hampshire, then lose some southern states, and leave the door open for someone else to come...
by Xenonlit4 years ago
He is clearly a pathological and habitual liar. He has poor control over his explosive temper. He giggles when confronted about disturbing behavior he has done in the past. Who is stupid enough to vote for a man who has...
by Cody Hodge4 years ago
In case you haven't noticed, another election is almost here. That being said, many articles are being written outlining the various quotes, plans and rhetoric being spewed by both sides. My problem could be that I'm...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.