Well, here we are. Where do we go from here. How do you feel.

1. OLYHOOCH profile image61
    OLYHOOCHposted 4 years ago

So With the Disclosure's of the Last 24 Hour's ,That Clinton and Company Watched the Attack in Real Time ,On The Ambassador and Our Military People ,AND DID NOTHING , Where is the Righteous OUTRAGE of The Military ,The Public ,The Media ,The Senate and the Congress !? Where Are the Indictment's ,The Impeachment Proceeding's !??? These People WERE MURDERED ,More So By Our State Dept and Mullah Barry ,than by the Enemy Who Announced their Intention's 3 DAY'S Before the Attack ! TODAY ,I AM AN AMERICAN ,Who Is SICK To DEATH Of Our Apathy ! Politicking Goes on As Usual ,The News Cycle Pretends the Same Thread Bare Lie's ! All Ignore the Similarity's Of the Border Murder's and These Latest Murder's ! Perhaps I Am Railing at the Wind !? So Be It ,I Will Not Be Quiet ,I Will Not Turn a Blind Eye ! I Will Scream It ,I Will Hammer It ,I Will Never Be Satisfied With THIS Lack of OUTRAGE ! Such a SAD Commentary On A Free People ,On A Nation Of GOD and Justice !

1. habee profile image90
      habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It seems like the MSM is just beginning to release the info to the public.