jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

OCTOBER SURPRISE

1. TexasLadyJuanita profile image77
    TexasLadyJuanitaposted 4 years ago
  2. TexasLadyJuanita profile image77
    TexasLadyJuanitaposted 4 years ago

We didn't know if it would ever see the light of day in MSM . . . CNBC scrubbed story after children were murdered - thinking it was tied together to shut MSNBC up. An Lord Monkton's murder.

1. tsadjatko profile image77
      tsadjatkoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It won't see the light of day before the election - reminds me of the little known murder of an X  White house intern during Clinton's term. A friend of Monica Lewinsky and former White House intern Mary Caitrin Mahoney, 25, manager of a Georgetown Starbucks, was killed along with two employees in 1997 during a robbery of the shop. In March 1999 Carl Derek Havord Cooper (29) of Washington was arrested and charged with these murders. Yes, it is unusual that three employees were killed in the course of a robbery during which nothing was taken.  According to Cooper's guilty plea (he received life with no hope of parole), he went to the Starbucks to rob the place, figuring the receipts from the July 4 weekend would make for a fat take. He came in after closing, waved a .38, and ordered all three Starbucks employees into the back room. Once there, Mahoney made a run for it after Cooper fired a warning shot into the ceiling. She was ordered back to the room, but then went for the gun. Cooper shot her, then afterwards shot the other two employees. He left empty-handed, afraid the shots had attracted police attention. So this was nothing but a case of a robbery gone wrong? or was it? A guy goes in to steal money and winds up murdering three people who are locked in a backroom first and he leaves with nothing? Yeah, right - all we have is a murderers word for what happened? Pretty convenient coverup to keep someone quiet if you ask me, he was paid plenty to do it.

3. EmpressFelicity profile image86
    EmpressFelicityposted 4 years ago

So from what I gather this lawsuit consists of a group of people taking the US government plus a number of banks to court for $43 trillion, so as to prevent the banks from repossessing everyone's houses.

TexasLadyJuanitaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

They contrived to steal the wealth of the nation. The failing economy was contrived. Just one of the small examples - while stocks were closed to most, the few went in and traded, by the time most got in there was nothing left of their money. If I explain everything I have read on this, it will be a poor explanation. My memory is not good. The information is out there for anyone who wants to go find it -  so they did, and now they are suing. There are no perfect crimes - the information is still there if you know where to look and how to look. These people are smarter than me, but it all makes perfect sense to me.

1. EmpressFelicity profile image86
        EmpressFelicityposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Assuming they win their case, where are the US government and the banks going to find $43 trillion dollars? It's impossible.

TexasLadyJuanitaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Math is just math. Those that steal money in a situation where they are the ones who are devastating the economy via a clever plan . . . turn that money into assets that do not lose value. Money does not just disappear - the value of that money in assets would be taken back & given back. It is all math, and it is all documented. But, they counted on the entire American population too stupid to understand or figure out everything that was done. The most difficult part of a recovery is the funds that went to European banks. Most of the money given to U.S. banks is still just sitting there in the banks - most of it didn't stimulate anything - just sitting. All those decimals pushed via electronics are very traceable.

working