jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Omaba's Chances With Sandy as \Spoiler

1. thirdmillenium profile image71
    thirdmilleniumposted 3 years ago

Obama's already not-too-bright-prospects glaring him the in face, will the all pervading depression caused by Sandy play a spoilsport.
    2. I still say Obama is a better choice

1. ElSeductor profile image59
      ElSeductorposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The storm will likely help him.

2. tammybarnette profile image59
      tammybarnetteposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I believe it may help him, people are seeing him for the true leader he really is, and how much he cares about people...Not to mention, Romney continues to campaign, and was busted staging an event of help...just like Ryan and the homeless shelter, good grief why don't these guys just really help someone! roll

2. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 3 years ago

I think the storm will help him, too. People are looking to him for help, and he's delivering. I'm voting for Romney, but I think Obama is going to win.

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I do not follow politics, but history supports that Obama will be reelected. smile  The way I look at it, in four years from now, I will still be getting up at 3:30am, heading out to work to pay my bills... Any NEW policies or things brought in by any administration will take a decade to actually effect me.  This is what I have seen throughout my life here on this planet.  So I am not going to delve into elections and debates and hatred, lol.  May the best person win. 

Now, if Willie Nelson were to run for president, maybe I would vote for him, haha!

2. Ralph Deeds profile image69
      Ralph Deedsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

GOP NJ governor Christy said today that Obama has been doing a sterling job on relief for New Jersey.

1. Petra Vlah profile image61
        Petra Vlahposted 3 years ago in reply to this

and we also remember the "job" Bush has done in a similar situation.
        That alone makes Obama look twice as good and Christy is smart and honest enough to acknowledge it

3. thirdmillenium profile image71
    thirdmilleniumposted 3 years ago

Had there been any doubt, it was all removed in the last few days. Obama not only took charge but seen to be doing so. And, with all sincerity too. If it had been a put-on act, it is time for him to head for Hollywood.Have you noticed his popularity has seen considerable increase?