Rude and inappropriate behavior with strangers?

1. moneyfairy profile image63
    moneyfairyposted 3 years ago

Why do some people think it is o.k. to be rude and inappropriate with a total stranger?
    For example:
    A man pinching a waitresses butt.
    A waitress calling you honey pie or sweetie pie ,when they don't even know who you are? It just makes my skin crawl. I am not their honey or sweetie and if they think that's going to get them a big tip??? I think not.
    A person in line at the supermarket that gives you little to no space and is looking over your shoulder when trying to swipe your card and maybe get your pin #???Who knows why people do what they do?In one instance the cashier  asked the customer to please step back and wait thier turn.
    Wondering if any of you have had experiences where total strangers were rude or inappropriate with you?

1. moneyfairy profile image63
      moneyfairyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Also at the dollar movie theater there was this creepy guy who wanted to sit next to me in the back row and I said NO there was a whole theater of seats and only like 10 people in there for a matinee. He kept opening and closing the door to that particular theater and playing with his phone...very annoying...Needless to say I never went back to that theater again. I guess I got what I paid for a cheap movie...I'll stick to the free library DVD's and the comfort of my own home smile