jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

[b]Facebook Censors Navy SEALs to Protect Obama on Benghazi-Gate[/b]

1. profile image0
    The Longhunterposted 4 years ago

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012 … ghazi-Gate

Facebook won't allow it so I'm going to post it here.

Benghazi: Obama called the SEALs and they got Bin Laden. When the SEALs called Obama, THEY GOT DENIED!!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!!

1. Josak profile image59
      Josakposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Except that it's not true, if you read the report you will see the emergency response unit 66 man strong was actually deployed and engaged the enemy before being beaten back.

Try using reliable media instead of Breitbart reporting on what someone posted on Facebook.

1. profile image0
        The Longhunterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The story is about Facebook being in the tank for Obama, Josak. Where's freedom of speech in this country?

As for the report, provide a link.

1. Josak profile image59

Oh that was your point. Well I don't know the facts and seeing the source the image might have been taken down because it ha a virus or something tongue but more to the point Facebook is a company it owns everything posted on it and can do what it wants with it that is actually their freedom of expression just like hubpages can moderate their own site (and do) so freedom of speech is untouched by this.

1. profile image0

I still want to see that link. Everything I've heard or read said help was requested 3 times and the troops were told to stand down then a general went against those orders and sent men anyway.

2. Josak profile image59

http://news.yahoo.com/timeline-events-c … ction.html

"Telephone calls are made to the embassy in Tripoli, officials in Washington, the Libyan authorities and a U.S. quick reaction force located at a second compound a little more than a mile away."
          "A six-person, quick-reaction security team arrives from their compound across town. About 60 Libyan militiamen accompany them. They attempt to secure a perimeter around Stevens' building and take turns going inside. Taking fire, Libyan forces determine they can't hold the perimeter. A decision is made to evacuate the compound and return with everyone to the reaction force's compound."

1. profile image0

THANKS. OUR POSTS CROSSED EACH OTHER.

1. Josak profile image59

No problem.

2. profile image0

Tell me something, Josak. Why do you think there's been a cover up by the Obama Administration, using the film as an excuse. It had come out 4 months earlier. We know it doesn't take the extremists that long to get worked up.

Cover up or not?

1. Josak profile image59

Honestly don't know it seems like a very risky and thus unlikely move to me but "the truth will out" as they say so I am waiting for that to happen, the facts are still pretty blurry at the moment so I can't say with any actual knowledge.

2. profile image0
    The Longhunterposted 4 years ago

Update: Facebook Reverses, Allows SEALs' Post Critical of Obama

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012 … jpgw_3D145

It took a little hell raising but freedom of speech lives.

working