jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Voter id? Really? Not what most think for sure!

1. movingout profile image61
    movingoutposted 3 years ago

Went to renew driver's license. NOW, and everyone else when they renew, they have to have a "Certified Birth Certificate!" Sorry with moving I only had a copy. Now I have to send off for a Certified Copy!! THis will be in all states. To get certified copy, you pay, wait, and prove ID with a picture ID or Passport! My state won't accept the driver's license ID! LMAO... I guess I have to go up north and compare my "FOOTPRINTS as a baby" to mine today! ROTFLMAO... SO get ready all, already a DONE deal in most states! Next they will be putting "Chips" in our bodies to scan! Thank you Republicans!

1. Mighty Mom profile image91
      Mighty Momposted 3 years ago in reply to this

They wouldn't take your soon-to-be expired driver's license as evidence that you are entitled to one?
      I mean, they issued it to you, right?
      And it has your picture on it, right?

The scenario you are describing sounds like pergatory.

2. tammybarnette profile image60
      tammybarnetteposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wow, won't be taking a chip, I guess i will walk lol smile

2. movingout profile image61
    movingoutposted 3 years ago

Everyone under the new law will have to provide a Certified Birth Certificate to get their driver's license renewed. All states by 2016! So in my case I don't have but a copy of my birth certificate and they won't accept my Driver's License ID anymore (with picture) even though it's issued by my state! This will affect everyone. New Homeland Security ruling.