jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Obama, the lesser to evil the greater evil?

1. maxoxam41 profile image80
    maxoxam41posted 3 years ago

James Petras, professor emeritus of sociology in Nwe York wrote: "Will the “progressives” ever play honest and publicly state: we back Obama in “swing states” because he has “only” murdered 10,000 Afghans, 5,000 Iraqis, is starving 75 million Iranian’s via sanctions, gives $3 billion for Israeli displacement of millions of Palestinians, personally oversees the arbitrary executions of US citizens and promises an extended kill list … because Romney promises to be worse … Expecting honesty from the proponents of ‘lesser evils’ is as farfetched as taking serious their criticisms between elections."  Your opinions?

1. maxoxam41 profile image80
      maxoxam41posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Nobody is interested or is it because the truth hurts badly?

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
        Hollie Thomasposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's not that I'm disinterested, but I have a different take on it. Which, I'll give tomorrow because it's 12.45am and I'm beat, so off to bed.

2. innersmiff profile image87
    innersmiffposted 3 years ago

I think it's time we all admitted that America is running under a two-party dictatorship with continuity of agenda: big government, big military, big tyranny.

Please please please please stop acting like the Democrats and the Republicans are different . . . please

3. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 3 years ago

I doubt that the average American voter knows those statistics.
    But in general, would agree that on foreign policy,
    Obama perceived as the lesser of two evils.
    If he can keep us out of another official war in the next 4 years, he will prove that.