Congrats to President Obama and Joe Biden

1. Paul Wingert profile image79
    Paul Wingertposted 3 years ago

Congrats to President Obama. I was going to start this out by calling Romney a loser (obviously he's not a loser - he is a multimillionaire!) but I just watched his concession speech and this was the first time I ever saw the guy being sincere and honest. Several months ago I watch Romney repeat the same stupid mistakes Kerry did in 2004. People don't like flip-flopping and adopting this "I won't tell you my plan until I'm elected" strategy. If you really want to lose an election in this day and age, focus on white males only and be sure to leave out the Latinos, women Yes they do vote noe), gay/lesbians and blacks. Now as ......I just heard a weird noise..... Oh! That's the sound of the Tea Party going down the toilet. Where was I?...oh... I extend my middle finger to Senator Mitch McConnell, the asshole who put making Obama a one term president ahead of policies to get the economy going and create jobs. Whether you supported Romney or Obama, we all now have something in common, 4 years of relief from stupid political ads and phone calls.