BIAS!!!! Polling 2012

1. Josak profile image59
    Josakposted 3 years ago

Conservatives have had an unhealthy grip on the victim card in recent years and it's been something we have seen in many areas, the polling for this election serves as a perfect example, for months we have been hearing that the polls are horribly biased to the left instead today we saw a result further to the left than the vast majority of polls proving that the bias was entirely fictional, it's time to put an end to the victim mentality on both sides but particularly on the right and start owning the results as a result of a failed message or campaign, the bias shtick gets old real fast and when it's used constantly it creates a situation where actual bias will not be noticed amongst so many cries of wolf.

1. tirelesstraveler profile image85
      tirelesstravelerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Victim according to my Franklin is: a person easily taken.  I do not count myself a victim.  Read my hubs on cancer for proof.

The statics of polling are determined by sampling. You can do anything you want with statistics. In order for the president to take a second term he needed the right statics. If the statistics hadn't supported this win the voter fraud would have been blatant.  When the data collection information is on page 29 of the report you have to wonder why it was hidden.   
      The answer? Few people read all of anything these days.  It wasn't bias. It was statistic manipulation. Which depending on what is truth isn't wrong at all.