jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Republican Admits Early Voting Curbed For Racial Reasons

1. 0
    Sooner28posted 3 years ago

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/2 … 92802.html

"The sad thing about that is yes, there is prejudice and racism in the party but the real prevailing thought is that they don't think minorities will ever vote Republican." This is a telling admission, and what liberals were saying all along!  I appreciate this moment of intellectual honesty from Mr. Greer.

And for those intellectually dishonest conservatives, the Huffington Post links back to the original article, so there is no denying that it's simply made up.

1. Credence2 profile image85
      Credence2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, I missed this Sooner, I cannot say that I am surprised......

2. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 3 years ago

To quote Louis Renault: "I'm shocked... shocked that there is gambling going on in this establishment."

Did anyone, anywhere, really ever, for one minute, believe that "true the vote" was on the level?
    That there was a legitimate reason for the rampant voter disenfranchisement efforts in SWING STATES with GOP GOVERNORS???

Does anyone, anywhere, now believe that this will make them try to honestly earn the votes of minorities in the next election?
    It will just make them more devious and deceptive in their cheating methods.
    So sad.

3. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 3 years ago

This was a known issue over a year ago. That is why the Republicans got trounced. We non whites said "oh hell to the no".