jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Where does Speaker Boehner and that other fellow get off?

1. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 3 years ago

I cannot believe those two are willing to lie about the election happening or President Obama winning it! Check out this ridiculous quote:

The Republicans are so used to lying that they are lying liars when they lie

“Our message is clear: Mr. President, we are ready to negotiate with you,” Mr. Boehner told reporters. “But this nonsense of acting like you won the election ha
    s got to stop."

“I don’t know what planet he thinks he won an election on, but this whole ‘the American people elected me’ act is getting a little old.”

====Boehner... yep THAT Boehner.

“The President’s budget proposal sounds like the ravings of a man who thinks he won fifty-one per cent of the popular vote and three hundred and thirty-two electoral votes. When he decides it’s finally time to return to Realityville, he knows where to find us.”

---Mitch McConnell

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/b … al_retweet

1. Credence2 profile image84
      Credence2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, it appears that Boner and Mitch' lets make Obama a one term president' MCconnell are at it again.

We are not going to have a repeat of their obstinance and foolishness during 2009-2010, redux, because I have seen that movie too.

2. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 3 years ago

There's a thin line between humor and our erstwhile GOP Congressional leadership.
    Unfortunately, it's often blurry.
    This is pretty funny, though.
    McConnell peed himself.
    I guess Boehner's not getting another golf date with Barack in his second term, either!

lol lol

3. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 3 years ago

It's hard to get 47 percent milk for those jokers to drink, ha ha!