Too Fat to Kill?

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 3 years ago

At 450 pounds, Ohio killer fights execution with weight
    IMAGE: This undated photo provided by the Ohio Dept. of Rehabilitation and Corrections shows death row inmate Ronald Post. Post, 53, who is scheduled to die Jan. 16, 2013 for the 1983 shooting death of a hotel desk clerk.
    AP 2 hr ago By Andrew Welsh-Huggins

Inmate Ronald Post gained nearly 200 pounds while on death row, and is arguing that possible complications while putting him to death would constitute cruel and unusual punishment. … ith-weight

COLUMBUS, Ohio — At about 450 pounds, Ohio death row inmate Ronald Post is so fat that his executioners won't be able to find veins in his arms or legs for the lethal injection, and he might even break the death chamber gurney, his lawyers say. … ith-weight
    Although I am not mocking an obese man, I see a dangerous trend or precedent being set here if the govt grants him a stay for his weight. Perhaps others will follow in his footsteps to prevent their own punishment

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 3 years ago in reply to this

well......if he is too big....change the method for death - i can think of a few and faster methods; on  the other hand, i bet if he had a medical emergency right now, a vein would be found and a way to transport him (gurney) would be found as well.....excuses, excuses, excuses!....