Thuggery of today's Unions....

1. 0
    SassySue1963posted 3 years ago

Tuesday, at what was supposed to be a peaceful demonstration, masked union workers armed with box cutters, assaulted a FOX news correspondent and destroyed property of the proponents of a Right to Work law. This attack was caught on tape. Naturally, there is no news coverage of this on CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC or MSNBC.

Have the Unions now become the thugs? … medium=RSS

Well, UW left lol However, he did provide a link that claims to show the Fox correspondent starting the fight. I watched that clip (to be fair) and actually he is attempting to get them to get away from the tent. Further it does not "show" him shoving anyone. … beat-down/

It wasn't really the Fox correspondent that is the issue, but nice redirection attempt.

1. Angela Blair profile image87
      Angela Blairposted 3 years ago

My personal opinion only but seems to me the unions have always been thugs -- or associated with them -- for as long as I can remember. A good example is a trade show I did in New York. I was not allowed to plug in a simple extension cord but had to pay the union an exorbitant amount of money to send a guy to my booth who plugged it in just as I would have done and was not there five seconds -- union rules, you understand. Like much in our society today -- common sense just doesn't come into play.

1. 0
        SassySue1963posted 3 years ago in reply to this

That is true as well. I still can't forget the electricians that went up to NJ or NY (I don't recall which) to help after Sandy. They were told to go home because they weren't the local union so they would not allow them to work on the lines. No, common sense there isn't. Definitely a form of thuggery as well. Though of a different kind.