jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Anonymous targets Westboro Baptist Church

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 3 years ago

Anonymous targets Westboro Baptist Church

Connecticut School Shooting
        December 16, 2012
        By: Michael Stone

Anonymous hacktivists target the Westboro Baptist Church after members announce plans to picket Sandy Hook Elementary School, where a gunman killed 20 school children and six adults on Friday, Dec. 14.
    On Saturday, Dec. 15, Shirley Phelps-Roper announced that the Westboro Baptist Church would picket Sandy Hook Elementary School located in Newtown, Connecticut, with the following tweet:

Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment.

http://www.examiner.com/article/anonymo … t-church-1
    Westboro strikes again...now who are the crazy ones?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Those whackos are going to get themselves hurt, sooner or later. 

Call me evil, but I do hope it's sooner. sad

2. LiamBean profile image89
      LiamBeanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Anonymous will expose every last member's name, address, phone number, and other personal information. If they wanted they could hack their bank accounts, insurance accounts, utilities and every other thing you can imagine. Anonymous has stated that they do not expect this to be a short encounter and are prepared for a long engagement.

I would not want to be a Westboro member after this (not that I'd want to anyway).

2. peeples profile image89
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

The only thing I will give those crazies credit for is the fact they are willing to admit they have a horrible God.

3. sunforged profile image66
    sunforgedposted 3 years ago

The longstanding "rumor" (5+ years already) is that Westboro is a cunning legal trolling organization intent on making money via lawsuits against any police force, municipality or private citizens who might deny them of their rights to protest / speak about their "religious" beliefs.

I have never seen a lawsuit history to substantiate the claim, but the leader is a disbarred lawyer (State and Federal) and has 13 children - 10 of which make up their legal team (as in all Lawyers).

I saw a quote that stated they spend 250,000 each year on travel to their protests (unsubstantiated)

Its people like this that make you wish for a real life Batman - but I guess in this case, Anonymous might be the best we can hope for.

I would look the other way if a few kneecaps were broken

4. sunforged profile image66
    sunforgedposted 3 years ago

"A couple of days before, one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.
    Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things that were put into place that most will never know about and at great expense to the county.
    Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot. It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over. Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the Kansas plated cars could get out.
    A few made it to the funeral but were ushered away to be questioned about a crime they might have possibly been involved in. Turns out, after a few hours of questioning, that they were not involved and they were allowed to go on about their business."

Repeat this a few hundred times ..

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I remember that one.  It brought joy that day to read of the mysterious and unfortunate happenings in Rankin county.