jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

1. 0
    Sooner28posted 3 years ago

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/12/19/ … d%3D248013

Have we lost any sense of shame?  I would have hoped, even if a person was a scam artist, they wouldn't scam this way!  Even the most hardcore inmate still has a certain code of "ethics" he/she abides by, such as not approving of child molestation.  It appears that scammers like this are only limited by what they believe they can get away with.

2. Mighty Mom profile image90
    Mighty Momposted 3 years ago

Tragedies really bring out the best in some people.
    20 children and 6 adults got shot.
    Don't  let the government take MY guns!
    The families of the victims must need financial support to pay for funerals, etc.
    I know!!
    Why don't I set up a fund that makes money for ME!!

1. innersmiff profile image87
      innersmiffposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's unfair of you to compare anti-prohibitionists to these scammers. Those asking the government not to take their guns are doing so in response to the highly emotional public reaction immediately after the event, not the event itself (though we can predict calls for gun control every time something like this happens). It's not insulting to the families at all to call for peace, instead of prohibition.

3. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 3 years ago

I'm convinced that there are human-looking creatures living among us who have no conscience, no heart, and no soul.

1. 0
      Sooner28posted 3 years ago in reply to this

4. LauraD093 profile image85
    LauraD093posted 3 years ago

This article literally made me sick. The mere fact that something so tragic will become another gun-debate is bad enough but to have these societal-rapists out there sticking it to the well-meaning people who truly want to help the families is beyond comprehension.