Money Doesnt Always Buy Happiness or Life

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 3 years ago

CHICAGO (WGN News)  Chicago Police are investigating the death of a lottery winner who was poisoned just after he got his winnings.

Urooj Khan, 46, won a $1,000,000 scratch-off ticket last June after he paid $60 to buy two tickets at a 7-11 at 6801 N. Western Ave. in the Rogers Park neighborhood.

A check for his prize money of almost $425,000 was issued on July 19th. He never got to see the check. … r-big-win/
    I always wondered what I would do if I won the lottery. Not everyone is going to be happy for your new fortune.
    I may just hide out when my winnings

1. The0NatureBoy profile image79
      The0NatureBoyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's very likely the killer is the person who bought tickets just after he did, especially if he was walking in just after him to see the purchasing, he was angry he beat him to it.

2. SpanStar profile image60
    SpanStarposted 3 years ago

Never having to live the lifestyle of the rich and famous I certainly had some misconceptions regarding the wealthy. Believing that one could live a life of leisure.

Watching this Discovery Channel program regarding death behind the walls of the rich has opened my eyes to the reality that people make friends with you only to get close enough to you to get your money. One has to be leery about opening their doors to strangers it could be a friend or relative that has put a death contract out on you. People looking for money will certainly focus on someone wealthy rather than someone poor.