jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

A plot to remove the 2nd Amendment?

1. ThompsonPen profile image84
    ThompsonPenposted 4 years ago

Tragically, today there were two shootings, one in Mississippi and one in New Orleans. There have been several over the last couple months, and I just have to ask, is it a government ploy to abolish our Second Amendment?

1. Ericdierker profile image80
      Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Really Thompson? First ask yourself are the people grieving in need of your conspiracy theories. Are you sure they are fakers and have not suffered tragic loss? If you are sure OK. If you are not, then you are some scum that profits from others' tragedy ----- decide and stand by it. I think you are disrespectful of folks who have lost a life. But go ahead and make Huppages news.

1. innersmiff profile image79
        innersmiffposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If the suggestion of conspiracy is now offensive in and of itself, I fear very much for our safety. Of course, it would be in the conspirators' interest for the public to hold this view, as it wards off sensible debate on the subject.

The most appropriate away to approach this is to come to a conclusion based on evidence, not by enforcing this narrow range of acceptable opinion through heart-string pulling. Surely, theorising on the perpetrators of a tragic crime does not make the crime any less tragic?

1. Moderndayslave profile image60
          Moderndayslaveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If the media didn't say it ,it cant be true
          "You cant handle the truth"

2. Ericdierker profile image80
          Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Evidence would be a good start, not reference to mocked up You tube bits.

2. profile image0
      HuntersWhittposted 4 years ago in reply to this

There would be much easier, and far less bloody ways to abolish the 2nd amendment. There's really no need for a conspiracy on this one.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

No, there isn't.

working