jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

News Media Lied About Adam Lanza Weapon

1. Superkev profile image85
    Superkevposted 3 years ago

Well who would have thought, the news media jumped on their ant-gun agenda without having all the facts so they could once again try to demonize an inanimate object.

MSNBC reported yesterday that Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza, did not, I repeat DID NOT, have an AR-15 with him in that classroom. Police revealed that they recovered 4 handguns from the crime scene and no rifle.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/ … 5#50208495

Can't wait to see the MSM talking dolts try to back pedal on this one.

1. 84
      Education Answerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Yep.  I can't wait either.  I want to hear Piers Morgan on CNN.  Actually, I don't want to hear him.  All he does is scream over guests who disagree with his viewpoint on guns.

2. WuldUStilRemebrMe profile image60
    WuldUStilRemebrMeposted 3 years ago

The media is full of flaws.  Many times, they jump to be the first to report something and of course don't have all of the facts.  I don't think I'd say the Media intentionally lies.  I believe the media jumps too fast for viewership or readership; basically to be the first in line with whatever the latest story is; breaking news; sensationalism.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 3 years ago in reply to this

i agree about the media in general...................................

3. 0
    JaxsonRaineposted 3 years ago

This video aired on December 15, 2012. Not new news.

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image78
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Video is wrong. Check snopes (go a few paragraphs down for the msnbc video):

"Adam Lanza brought three weapons inside Sandy Hook Elementary school on December 14and left a fourth in his car, police said. Those weapons were a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle and two handguns — a Glock 10 mmand a Sig Sauer 9 mm. In the car he left a shotgun ..."

"The primary weapon used in the attack was a "Bushmaster AR-15 assault-type weapon," said Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance. "

Media reports anything without verification and gets it wrong all the time - real journalism is dead. (not your fault Superkev - you just can't trust the media - we have to do their job)

4. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 3 years ago

The entire official story is screwed up
    The Truth never changes