jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (18 posts)

National Banks Euro vs. Amero

1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

Of course you may have heard by now, talk about nationalizing banks.  I wrote a hub about this a few ago and most people already knew what was going on when  said....

If you allow the government to bail out the banks and buy up their stocks, who becomes the owner, the Fedral Government and this should not be allowed to happen.

While the feds. are still tip toeing around admitting that they actually own the banks now, they are slowly publicizing nationalization of the banking institutions.

This is freaking me out.  I know and you may agree that they are a bunch of dim whitted dillholes who haven't the slightest idea of what they are going to create, yet it is very possible they know exactly what they will create and we cant stop them unless of course you want my take and you can read.... http://hubpages.com/hub/Stop-Paying-for-It

So my first thought last night after hearing the news of the possibility of nationalizing banks and the feds becoming the owners of the banks, all I could think of was...

Euro vs. Amero, NWO and the economic war of the worlds, the transition from paper money to credit money only and the possibility that there will end up being a showdown between the two monies.

I am thinking it really will get so much worse then we would have thought as an actual possibility. 

Certainly I haven't said everything I want to say but I know ya'll a bunch of smart hubbers, so what are your thoughts?

2. livelonger profile image88
    livelongerposted 8 years ago

I personally believe that as a natural course of things, we go through waves of (partial) nationalization (when the private market gets out of control) and deregulation (when government control becomes stifling). I personally don't believe in one magic answer that works all the time - we need to swing back and forth when the weaknesses of one approach threaten the viability of the financial services industry.

I think the Euro is a terrific world currency, and am glad there is something that forces the US to act responsibly with a currency that's held by so many people overseas as well. It's not good for the dollar to be "monopolistic." smile

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That is the part that I see coming when I say, Euro vs. Amero.  With only two currencies, they will definately be able to drive the market anyway they see fit.

Mike, where are you?  I need some input what do you think?

3. Make  Money profile image72
    Make Moneyposted 8 years ago

I didn't realize you were such a rebel Sandra.  Good for you.  I particularly like your section titled "No players, no draft."  I wrote a Hub about the North American Union which will use the Amero as the currency.  The NAU is no good for citizens of the US, Canada or Mexico.

Funny Sandra, I hadn't typed 3 sentences when I noticed your last post. smile

Mike

1. profile image0

Coincidence, naaa! wink  I think it would work, I have trouble believing anyone would hop on the bandwagon though....you know...too fearful or something.  sad

1. Make  Money profile image72
        Make Moneyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I think the "No players, no draft." idea would work.  In fact I have been thinking of a safe house for my nieces and nephews in case there was a draft enacted.

1. profile image0

Let's just hope then that some portion of the constitution is held up or believed in at that point.  Don't know what the laws are in Candada but we might just be Canadameramexico in no time. 

In the words of Mark.  "either way, we are all DOOMED!"  lol

4. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Sandra - The banks have already been nationalized sad

In the US, the UK and Europe.

The Euro is already under pressure. Spain is thinking of dropping it because they are in such a mess, and without the recourse of devaluing they are in real trouble.

The Royal Bank of Scotland announced a loss that wiped out the last ten years "profits". They have been officially nationalized.

Anglo Irish has been nationalized by the Irish gov.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/a … ist=msr_46

Citibank and BoA are nationalized in all but name.

The main issue all of us will face is the continuing devaluation of our paper money. sad

1. profile image0

I figure paper money will just be obsolete before too long and it will all be electronic.  though I know you just can't stand bible stuff but being a conspirator myself, lol-

I find myself wondering about that  saying in revelations, those who do not have the mark of the beast will not be able to buy or sell, could be somehow connected to...

the banks and electronic money, bar codes, no privacy and being forced to do everything this way and people who just refuse the system wont be able to do anything. 

At the moment I really can't even really phathom what this will really be like....you know in America everything is based on your credit rating and since peoples credit is being destroyed because of all the reason we already know, no need for details, then that puts a lot of friggin people in a very undesirable possition. 

What can we do?  What are you gonna do since you now work for Luxery Properties? 

left a comment on your blog.  smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
        Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the comment tongue

Well, if you have any cash - buy real gold.

If you have no cash - borrow as much as you can and refuse to pay it back when they ask.

Either way, we are all DOOMED ! big_smile

1. profile image0

Yip, we all DOOMED!!!!

5. Make  Money profile image72

This 4 minute video shows the magnitude of the banking crisis.

If you think the US central bankers know what they are doing, think again.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=pZsY1rFr_yw

This January 27, 2009 article from the News With Views is related.

Yesterday I found out on the news that Canada has promised the G20 to use 50 billion dollars in bailouts even though Canada's banking system is the strongest in the world, our banking system has been regulated all along.  We don't have a housing foreclosure rate even close to the US.  Are other countries around the world having to go in debt just so the American dollar does not implode?  That would be disastrous for the Fed.  What exactly are we propping up?

6. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

"What exactly are we propping up?"
    The Empire. Buck up.

7. Make  Money profile image72

big_smile No Buckin way

8. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 8 years ago

please continue the conversation here.  This is a great way for me to learn. All I know is how I feel about it all...not good. The idea of anyone telling me, manipulating me into how to make or spend my money, my hard earned blood sweat and tears, doesn't sit for me. I've always had a problem with being in a "system".
    Give us back the gold standard...money based on real stuff. I use to tease my kids that they should collect as many rocks or shells as they could to be their money...that if they got all their friends to do the same, they could create their own banks and currency for their generation...!!??sad

1. Make  Money profile image72
      Make Moneyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Livelonger pointed out that Israel Shamir, the author of Hang 'Em High! isn't who he says he is, but he may have had a good idea back a couple of months ago when he wrote this.

9. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

"I use to tease my kids that they should collect as many rocks or shells as they could to be their money..."
    California it's lookin' like is going to create its own money.
    "Instead of receiving their state tax refunds in dollars, California residents will receive IOUs."

10. Make  Money profile image72

Obama calls Wall Street bonuses 'shameful'

What arrogance.  I hope Obama does more than just call this 'shameful'.

Governments across Europe tremble as angry people take to the streets

Massive protests across France

Obama's 'Buy American' plan blasted

To put this into perspective in November the Canadian Gross Domestic Product was just down by 0.7%.

So I'll ask the question again.

What exactly are countries around the world that have agreed to go in debt propping up?

Obama has a lot more work to do than call for protectionist measures.

working