jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Israel 3

1. Eng.M profile image73
    Eng.Mposted 8 years ago

I saw the Palesinian 10 years old boy after sendin him for recovery

he lost his eyes

I'll tell you what ?

Israel and Hammas mostly are blamed

I blame Israel more....

2. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 8 years ago

No one has ever seen what happened inside Israel everytime a rocket is fired from neighbours. When we send a missile, we should expect one.  Just showing a boy wounded by bombings cannot justify Hamas or blame Israel. Humanity and welfare of innocent are most important.  But based on that, we cannot conclude who the guilty are.
    My gratitude and sympathy lay with the wounded boy.  But let Hamas keep quiet and save their own people.
    One wounded man two years ago in Palestine lost his legs and could not get the required treatment. Some right-thinking person has directed him to India, where Rajasthani legs are cheaper and affordable by the poor.  As per newspaper reports, (Times of India), he is to come to India and have the cheap and weightless legs. 
    Fighting and reasons for fighting are different from humanitarian help.  So, first let the boy gets help from local authorities and save his life, instead of showing the wound in TV and tender sympathy.

1. Eng.M profile image73
      Eng.Mposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I am sorry missing to response earlier

Hamms made a mistake by launching rockets after putting them under siege by Israel which caused in killing many innocents , I agree
      you mean they had to surrender and do what Israel wants , I don't agree

Hammas had to save their people blood but this is not the biggest mistake in the event
      AND nothing has happened inside Israel side before killing innocents in Gazza but itis not an execuse of launching the rockets

Israel response should have been equal or a little bit more than what Hammas did

someone I don't like said something I like which is;
      torah said an eye for an eye not for a city of eyes

1. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
        VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 8 years ago in reply to this

"An eye for an eye" and not a city of eyes...!    They why do so many Muslim countries oppose Israel.  Will it not look good if it is "a country for a country" and not a group of countries?
        I dont want surrender by Hamas.  They should fight and stop lamenting, showing screaming children and oldfolk to TV.  I want them to fight equally with Israel.
        How do you know nothing happened inside Israel?   Were the Hamas missiles misfired ?
        Israel's response is not decided on the scale of Hamas attacks.. It is retaliation, combined with breaking the morale of the enemy.
        This is a debating forum and no one cares for others' likings.

2. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
        VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 8 years ago in reply to this

"An eye for an eye" and not a city of eyes...!    They why do so many Muslim countries oppose Israel.  Will it not look good if it is "a country for a country" and not a group of countries?
        I dont want surrender by Hamas.  They should fight and stop lamenting, showing screaming children and oldfolk to TV.  I want them to fight equally with Israel.
        How do you know nothing happened inside Israel?   Were the Hamas missiles misfired ?
        Israel's response is not decided on the scale of Hamas attacks.. It is retaliation, combined with breaking the morale of the enemy.
        This is a debating forum and no one cares for others' likings.

working