Why do you support your Charity?

1. UnknownAuthor72 profile image60
    UnknownAuthor72posted 3 years ago

I would like to find out what charities do you support and why do you support them? Some charities have open records while others are so well known to have the highest reputation, the possibility of impropriety on the organizations part may be overlooked. I encourage answers to this subject and hope everyone can remain on topic. Thanks!  I look forward to hearing from you.

Here are the charities I personally support. 
    SPCA- they are driven to ensure the animals get a home so they don’t have to euthanize. They are welcoming to unannounced visits and they seem to really care about the lives of our pets.

I am a rescue home/foster for some cats and dogs. We have so far found ten homes from the many cats/dogs we have rescued this past year. We support them out of our pockets. We get coupons every now and then for pet food. I think this should be shared. If you know someone who has a pet and you receive pet food or supplies in mail. Please pass them on to those who own pets. The coupons really help with the bills. smile

2. nlazar profile image83
    nlazarposted 3 years ago

I mostly support Charities that are somewhat related to me or affect my area. For example I have relatives in the army so I'll support the Wounded Warrior Project, and I'll donate to my area's food bank because it has an impact on people near me.