jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Dorner has supporters from the left.....figures

1. profile image59
    whoisitposted 4 years ago
  2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

What is this figure hating?

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

I also read about some Libertarian's defending him and decrying how the LAPD is looking for him, and trying to tie it to the right of the White House to kill terrorists, even Americans. There are always some losers who will defend a loser on every side.

Besides, nothing on this site says it is people only from the left supporting him...

Me? Regardless of what he uncovered or didn't uncover now he has murdered 3 people and whatever else he says is irrelevant. I hope they catch him before he kills again. And if he's killed in the meantime, too bad but I won't lose any sleep over it.

1. innersmiff profile image73
      innersmiffposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Any libertarian supporting aggression is not a proper libertarian in my book!

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
        Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Define aggression!

Murder, assault, rape, theft, coercion, fraud.

Those were examples, not a definition really . . .

It is defined as the violation of individual rights, e.g. murder is the violation of right to life, theft is violation of property rights etc.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
              Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Not surprised that you've backtracked a bit, Innersmith. There is much we can agree on, I believe, but I also, not think or feel, but know, that when you backtrack through your social contract theories that you will not be representing women, or poor people. Bringing social contracts to the fore, where do you stand now?

4. getitrite profile image79
    getitriteposted 4 years ago

Wow that's just about as bad as the people who supported and aided anti-abortion, extremist, serial murderer Eric Rudolph, making it possible for him to go undetected for five years.  I definitely understand your concern.

1. tammybarnette profile image60
      tammybarnetteposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Good Point! Crazy is not limited to any one party, gender, or ethninticity...Crazy is as crazy does smile

working