jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

It Is Time to Sue Parents That Don't Love Us Enough!

1. SpanStar profile image61
    SpanStarposted 4 years ago

A 32-year-old Brooklyn man did not feel like his parents loved them enough resulting in him being homeless and so now he has filed a lawsuit against his parents.

I keep forgetting where in the United States Constitution that article making it unlawful not to love your children enough.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02 … nough?lite

1. Josak profile image61
      Josakposted 4 years ago in reply to this

#1 if you bothered to read the actual suit it's not for "not loving him eneough" it's a suite for mental anguish caused by physical and verbal abuse.

#2 Obviously not all our laws are in the constitution, there most definitely is a law against causing harm to children by beating them and abusing them.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

#1  He ran away from home, has been in and out of jail and won't support himself.  What happened to personal responsibility?

And he'll drop the suit if the parents will sit down at dinner and "work together", meaning support him. 

It's not about parental abuse; it's about getting someone else to pay the bills.

1. SpanStar profile image61
          SpanStarposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wilderness,

I don't think I could've said it any better.

2. SpanStar profile image61
        SpanStarposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you had bothered to read the TITLE it's a right before your eyes as to the reasons he's objecting to. Not Being Loved Enough is his claim for the situation he's in.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image83
    Kathryn L Hillposted 4 years ago

He just really needs to grow up. If a parent gets you through the first three years they have done their job. Actually the first 6 years. well actually the first 15 years... well actually the first 18 years... well actually the first 21 years... well actually the first 33 years... after that it is time to figure life out on your own!

3. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

Come the Revolution, I hope lawyers are first up against the wall.

working