jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Biden: "Break the law"

1. 0
    JaxsonRaineposted 3 years ago

The Vice President of the United States of America has the answer to how to defend yourself without a rifle: Get a shotgun and break the law.

He's now saying you should take your shotgun and shoot through the door, which is almost certain to get you at least a misdemeanor charge. In fact, one citizen has been charged for negligence with a firearm after following Joe's advice already.

We wouldn't want anybody who actually knows what they are talking about involved in the gun-debate, now would we?

1. bBerean profile image60
      bBereanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

This should make for some nervous UPS drivers!

2. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Half the population can't shoot one.  They need an AR-15.
      (sorry - I don't know any other way to post this video.  It's definitely worth watching, though.)

3. John Holden profile image59
      John Holdenposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The (behind the hand) advice from the local police after the Tony Martin affair was to always use a double barrel shotgun. Fire the first barrel into the intruders chest then rapidly swing the gun up and put the second barrel though the ceiling.
      They reckon even somebody watching closely wouldn't be able to swear which shot was fired first.

4. PhoenixV profile image78
      PhoenixVposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Is this a new thing Biden is saying since he advised to just shoot a shotgun off the balcony?  When he said that, my first impressions were that he has never handled a weapon in his life. It also made me think of someone that is scared of their own shadow. Never pull a trigger unless you are aiming at something and are sure there is no human being in the possible line of fire/downrange. That includes shooting a shotgun into the air. Birdshot lands somewhere. Hopefully not in the eye of a kid down the cul de sac.